• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I have read a few things and heard peopel speak about the biggest TNA PPV of the year, well hes my title predictions.

AJ Styles defeats Kurt Angle for the TNA WorlHeavyweight Championship after Morgan betrays Angle

Reason : AJ as world champion again has been 3 years in the making and he should get it on TNA's biggest PPV

Christopher Daniels defeates Samoa Joe for the X Division Championship

Reason : Daniels deserves it and he could re-light the X Divisions fire

Amazing Red w/ Sting defeats Kevin Nash for the Legands Championship

Reason : Red has been the M.E.M abused puppy, have Sting Manage him and he could defeat Nash after Scorpian Death Drop form Sting

Motor City Machineguns defeat Booker and Steiner for the TNA Tag Team Championship

Reason : The Guns are the best tag team in TNA in my eyes and they are what TNA is about the X Division

ODB defeats Traci Brooks to win the Knockouts Championship

Reason : Rematch from No Surrender in which Traci defeated ODB for the title.

Also

The Pope and Suicide 1 on 1

Abyss vs Jesse Neal vs Dr Stevie vs Rhino in a monster brawl

And LAX and Team 3D and Beer Money INC vs the World Elite

Hopefully this happens, if TNA has any sense

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol @ "if TNA has any sence"

The fact that you want Amazing Red (who's been jobbed out badly recently) to face Kevein Nash (someone who beat him rather quickly and easily) for the Legends title at their biggest ppv is laugh-able.

LAX, Beer Money, and Team 3d vs World Elite? Eric Young needs a one on one match at a ppv rather than tag match. The British Invasion are nothing now after all three of them were taken out by Hernandez alone at the last ppv, unless TNA does something to redeem them. And LAX don't need to team again again already. Hernandez and Homicide both should be in singles matches or multiple man every man for himself match. Hernandez should atleast be in the title match.

It wouldn't make since to have Traci win the Knockouts title at the next ppv and then lose to ODB at BFG. Angelina Love still has her rematch clause which more than likely she'll invoke at No Surrender. Traci can challenge afterwards at BFG but I don't think she'll win the title before then.

And you don't have Kong vs Tara on the card. Even if they aren't fighting for the title, That match needs to be on the card.

And if Bobby Lashley doesn't have a MMA fight lined up, I'm sure he'll be on the card too in some type of match with Kurt. If he is, I'm hoping Kurt won't still be champ by then. That's if they don't fight at No Surrender.

Which brings me to the World title match. AJ should be in the match and go over, but who's the champ he's going to beat. I would say Sting should be champ going in and Styles beats him. If Kurt's still the champ, Lashley maybe in the match as well making it a Triple treat.

EDIT:

Also having Neal and Ryno at BFG would be Blue in so many ways. It's a storyline that comes and goes, and one not many people give 2 shits about. Having Neal at a ppv it self, let alone BFG would be dumb on so many levels.

xtremebadass

If AJ is not in the main event of BFG and it's something stupid like Kurt vs. Lashley, I say we riot!!!

xtremebadass

if anyone knows someone goin to BFG in LA make them make a big ass banner like that

Reaction score
Call out for anyone who is dumb enough to buy a ticket for BFG watch ECW One Night Stand 2006 and the huge white sheet at the starts copy for BFG but say, If AJ/Styles aint in the main event we riot. It will be amazing to see and I than XBA for the idea of asking someone to get that written.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Why would Bound For Glory have each and every single title match change hands in every title defense? Sounds stupid already if you ask me.

I'm all for an Amazing Red push......IN THE X DIVISION. AJ Styles winning the world title EVERYONE wants, unless they're a dumb ass.

You've got your mind in the right place, but your foot in the wrong door.

chessarmy

I'm calling Lashley/Angle in the Main Event at Bound For Glory

EnterTamed

Reaction score
wheres matt morgan in all of this? i truly see him winning the title at no surrender, why not have AJ Styles/Morgan Co main event bound for glory, give two young guys a chance to roll with the ball, lashley/angle will happen, i mwan if dixie carter is taking over creative control, break the mold of whats supposed to be, i would prefer if "pope" unmasked suicide while losing to him at the next ppv, and have Kaz vs Joe for the x title, and put kaz over(i mean if kaz hits joe with the flux capacitor that would steal the show almost), the only thing i think that will get joe back on track is a really good fued, would love to see the guns involved, maybe in a match with lethal consequences to open up the show, i would love to see 2 womens matches but only if they perform well and its not nonsense, i see nash vs sting for the legends title.
and hernandez might as well not even be booked for the ppv in a match and make a suprise after the end of the world title match and win the title and push 2010 in a new direction. of course none of this will happen but it would be nice just to see something refreshing, i mean what better time to take a chance with your ratings than now after just signing a 3 year extention?

gashface

Reaction score
I personally feel that with them using Lashley as the 'poster guy' for No Surrender that it's much more likely that it will be Kurt Angle Vs. Bobby Lashley at No Surrender, as much as I personally think it should be Kurt Angle Vs. Matt Morgan.

At BFG, AJ HAS to win the belt, and preferably from Kurt Angle because that will really put him over.

As for for other matches, I'm not too sure yet, but I definately want to see the MEM losing some titles at this PPV.

A few possibilties:
Samoa Joe Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Suicide Vs. The Pope - Ultimate X

Awesome Kong Vs. Tara

Scott Steiner and Booker T Vs. MCMG - TNA Tag Team Titles - MCMG going over

Matt Morgan Vs. Kevin Nash maybe? This would suck, but I'm trying to think of how Matt Morgan could work, unless ofcourse it was: AJ Styles Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Matt Morgan for the title? but that really diminishes AJ in my mind, and Sting should be in AJ's corner for this match.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
i see almost no chance of lashley wrestling at no surrender with him having an mma fight coming up october 3rd

xtremebadass

I personally feel that with them using Lashley as the 'poster guy' for No Surrender that it's much more likely that it will be Kurt Angle Vs. Bobby Lashley at No Surrender, as much as I personally think it should be Kurt Angle Vs. Matt Morgan.

At BFG, AJ HAS to win the belt, and preferably from Kurt Angle because that will really put him over.

As for for other matches, I'm not too sure yet, but I definately want to see the MEM losing some titles at this PPV.

A few possibilties:
Samoa Joe Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Suicide Vs. The Pope - Ultimate X

Awesome Kong Vs. Tara

Scott Steiner and Booker T Vs. MCMG - TNA Tag Team Titles - MCMG going over

Matt Morgan Vs. Kevin Nash maybe? This would suck, but I'm trying to think of how Matt Morgan could work, unless ofcourse it was: AJ Styles Vs. Kurt Angle Vs. Matt Morgan for the title? but that really diminishes AJ in my mind, and Sting should be in AJ's corner for this match.

I see almost no chance of AJ vs. Kurt at BFG. He has to take on Sting just from their promo on iMPACT! unless Sting is playing the teacher role for AJ, but that would almost lock Sting out of a match at BFG then if he is focusing on getting AJ the belt.

BTW, can someone change the topic name? Bound FOT Glory just isn't cutting it for me.

Reaction score
Agreed that Lashley wont wrestle

TBH Lashley will wrestle No Surrender and dissapear for a month then come back.

AJ vs Sting vs Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan for BFG Main Event. I also think there will be a stipulation for Sting, if Sting looses he walks from TNA.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
After iMPACT this week, I think we'll see AJ vs Sting. It will either be heel AJ vs Sting after AJ gets sick of Sting and turns heel on him. Or we have face vs face with this being Sting's last match and his way of passing the Torch to AJ. Styles going over of course.