• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound for Glory 2023 - SATURDAY, October 21 - Live from Chicago - Only on PPV

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
n yeah if ur on laptop to hdmi that's easy as pie. just make sure you close your browser before you switch to UK or wtv then re-open and login, should have the option for aew+ then

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_5499.jpg

tell me that logo doesn’t already looks so sexy in the corner of their YouTube thumbnails?

Finishline

Drop the Mike
I just finished watching this PPV. Solid from top to bottom... but if Cardona is back in TNA, what a grab!!! If this is a one-off, oh man.

The only decision I didn't see coming is Alex Shelley retaining the title. I believe Josh Alexander was the best one to regain his title, especially leading into this new TNA era.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If moose is definitely winning the title again, I’m perfectly fine with him Not wanting to go over Joshua again. I think him beating out Shelley could be really fun. And then you could run Josh back as a challenger to Moose and do that whole hunt again because I think that program was fucking phenomenal.