Bound for Glory 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He became a face a long long while ago. And for the most part was a tweener, of sorts. He had good reactions and moved merch. Not sure why everyone thinks he was shit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He became a face a long long while ago. And for the most part was a tweener, of sorts. He had good reactions and moved merch. Not sure why everyone thinks he was shit.
EC3 is far from shit. He'd be my franchise player if I ran Impact.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sticking up for the brand...default face turn
Makes sense. I hope they stick with it after this match and we can see what they do with a baby EC3.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Makes sense. I hope they stick with it after this match and we can see what they do with a baby EC3.
He was super over as a babyface at the end of last year/beginning of this year

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He was super over as a babyface at the end of last year/beginning of this year
That's good to hear. I hope to catch BFG this year as I saw Slamm15 and I wasn't disappointed.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Well almost all the matches I thought would be booked have been booked. Should be a good event despite them stumbling into it with all the drama going on right now. I haven't watched the latest Impact or looked at the result, how did Garza go from being a part of the world title feud to part of the X Division match? That'll be a good match regardless though I feel.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well almost all the matches I thought would be booked have been booked. Should be a good event despite them stumbling into it with all the drama going on right now. I haven't watched the latest Impact or looked at the result, how did Garza go from being a part of the world title feud to part of the X Division match? That'll be a good match regardless though I feel.
Garza looked to challenge Drake at some point?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Garza like Mundo were two challengers to face Drake for the World Title and in a good performance with a loss TNA see's stardom in Garza which is why he's getting a X-Division title shot. I've said before I'm not feeling Trevor Lee as Champion right now, so I'll be happy to see anyone in that Match take the gold away from him.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Garza looked to challenge Drake at some point?
Yeah he lost to Johnny Impact to determine who would face Drake. Then he and Impact showed respect to each other and took on Drake and Adonis. I thought they would do Adonis vs. Garza on the undercard of BFG but instead they tossed him in the 6 man as a consolation prize it looks like.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah he lost to Johnny Impact to determine who would face Drake. Then he and Impact showed respect to each other and took on Drake and Adonis. I thought they would do Adonis vs. Garza on the undercard of BFG but instead they tossed him in the 6 man as a consolation prize it looks like.
Adonis and Garza would be a cool under card match. But I think TNA trying the WWE approach of get everyone on the show.
Yeah Garza like Mundo were two challengers to face Drake for the World Title and in a good performance with a loss TNA see's stardom in Garza which is why he's getting a X-Division title shot. I've said before I'm not feeling Trevor Lee as Champion right now, so I'll be happy to see anyone in that Match take the gold away from him.
What's wrong with Lee's run? Last time I watched he was doing a great angle with Dutt.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Adonis and Garza would be a cool under card match. But I think TNA trying the WWE approach of get everyone on the show.

What's wrong with Lee's run? Last time I watched he was doing a great angle with Dutt.

I don't know maybe it's his look, or his promos and segments that really don't get me interested to see him wrestle. I just finished watching BOLA Night 2 and he was acting like an arrogant prick saying he's a GFW/Impact Wrestling Star and I wished he carried that attitude versus what he's doing on TV now with this Cult of Trevor Lee thing.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I don't know maybe it's his look, or his promos and segments that really don't get me interested to see him wrestle. I just finished watching BOLA Night 2 and he was acting like an arrogant prick saying he's a GFW/Impact Wrestling Star and I wished he carried that attitude versus what he's doing on TV now with this Cult of Trevor Lee thing.
I gotta agree with you on this one. I think as a wrestler I really like what Trevor Lee has to offer, but he doesn't really inspire me with his look and promos. I like the idea, just not the execution. I feel like when you're going with an angle like this where he's presumably brainwashed Konley and Everett, you need to commit a decent amount of air time to developing that angle and the characters, like in the case of the Wyatt Family or Ministry of Darkness. I mean it's called the Cult of Lee but I don't feel like they're emphasizing the cult aspect of it at all, other than they all wear the same ring gear.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I gotta agree with you on this one. I think as a wrestler I really like what Trevor Lee has to offer, but he doesn't really inspire me with his look and promos. I like the idea, just not the execution. I feel like when you're going with an angle like this where he's presumably brainwashed Konley and Everett, you need to commit a decent amount of air time to developing that angle and the characters, like in the case of the Wyatt Family or Ministry of Darkness. I mean it's called the Cult of Lee but I don't feel like they're emphasizing the cult aspect of it at all, other than they all wear the same ring gear.

Yup and it needs to be done because Everett was a face then all of a sudden you see him back with Lee and wasn't even talked about during the broadcast.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Yeah that is a true blow to the PPV with 24 hours to go. I don't know what the reason for and the reason why she won't be there again till January, but she said she'll make a Video about it. I mean you're going to make us wait over two Months for a First Blood Match, when your momentum was so high and it might not be at that level like it was going into this Match with Rosemary at the PPV. Now Impact has a scramble to fit Rosemary on the PPV, I guess with the Knockouts Title Match, but it's already a set up that Gail Kim is going to win, so it's a waste to have her in there too.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That sucks so much. Really. Was hyped for that match. Now wonder what will happen. Maybe Rosemary into KO's title Match?