• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BOTS V - Round 11 Theme Animals

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
This rounds theme will be songs that have an animal in the title I.e. dog, cat, cow etc. Also insects count. I’ll be pretty lenient with this one. The word animal counts as well. Also words like cowboy count because it was made off of the animal but words like cater or cower do not. Do not send me songs until I ask for them please this is just posted so you can research. If anyone needs help let me know and I’ll post a playlist later on.

@Chris @Doom @Mitch Buchannon @People's Wang @Cereal Killer @Blaze @Maclin @Jimmy King @Sasha @Jeff Valley Driver @Jungle Looch @Grim
@Cock Lesnar @Hayterade @Fuji Vice @Hoss @Lethal Jade @John McHenry @Storm Trooper @Nostradamus @Sabretooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
VrrT.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
eye of the tiger must have been last year or smth I dont remember it this season

I have a bunch anyways already though lined up

B01

Booty put up the previous 2 seasons, I thought we had to stay away from those songs.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Season before, it will be eligible next season, same with Black Dog

Next year I’ll have a spotify playlist ready of all ineligible songs to make things easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
oh see i didnt know black dog was also taken. ill scratch that off my list lol