• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BOTS V - Round 10 The Jacksons

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
round 10's theme will be The Jackson Family this includes
the Jackson 5
Michael
Janet
Tito
Jermaine
Latoya
Rebbie
Jackie
Marlon
Randy

Billie Jean & Black or White are not able to be picked

so make sure you have your picks ready to go Monday Night

@Mitch Buchannon @Chris @People's Wang @Cereal Killer @Blaze @Maclin @Jimmy King @Sasha @Jeff Valley Driver @Grim @Jungle Looch @Jango Fett @Fuji Vice @Hayterade @Doom @Hoss @Lethal Jade @John McHenry @Storm Trooper @Nostradamus @Sabretooth @Cock Lesnar

Start thinking and I’ll be asking for your picks after the voting is done for round 9

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Great theme, Booty and no problem at all to find a good one for the round.

You could almost say it's easy as one, two, three...

:jade

Bad News Booty

Great theme, Booty and no problem at all to find a good one for the round.

You could almost say it's easy as one, two, three...

:jade

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This might be a round where I actually have to settle on a song I’m not a fan of, just to play. Not many songs I like or listen to that would fit. They are like 3-4 MJ songs I like, and it’s a good chance 3 of those could be gone before I even get a chance to send in one, and a good chance the other gets taken also. :lol we shall see. I don’t even know if I know any solo songs of the others and know very little Jackson 5 songs.

Bad News Booty

Well I mean she’s done a ton of stuff with hip hop artists and such. Do some searching on Spotify im sure you’ll find some stuff. Just going by what comes to mind is really limiting your options. Research is part of the fun.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ll have to make sure I at least like it, I don’t wanna send something in just because it might be popular. But uh yeah I’ll probably find something for some back ups lol

Bad News Booty

I’ll have to make sure I at least like it, I don’t wanna send something in just because it might be popular. But uh yeah I’ll probably find something for some back ups lol

That’s what I’m saying my man, when you explore you might find a song and be like oh yeah I like this song I forgot it was “so & so”