• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Boths Adams, Jack the Jobber, King Ross and Sam are LEAVING What Culture

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
WhatCulture Announces Staff Departures

My god...

Update: I'm reading on twitter the top dudes (except for Simon) are leaving due to issues with the boss of What Culture, these tweets are from a man who claims to be a former WC employee

Guys, take note this affects WCPW as well, for these 5 personalities did give major life to the show.

@Solid Snake If you think this actually involves WCPW enough then I guess this should be moved to Other Wrestling Section

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
In all seriousness tho, I unsubbed. I hardly watched their stuff as it is but King Ross was the only reason. Oh well!
*grabs two of ever animal*

As for the WCPW thing, you can make a separate thread for that in the other section if you wish.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
In all seriousness tho, I unsubbed. I hardly watched their stuff as it is but King Ross was the only reason. Oh well!
*grabs two of ever animal*

As for the WCPW thing, you can make a separate thread for that in the other section if you wish.
Ross definitely was the greatest

Solid Snake

Champion
"How What Culture should have booked Adam Blampied, Adam Paccitti, King Ross, and Jack The Jobber"

*ding*

Boths Adams, Jack the Jobber, King Ross and Sam are LEAVING What Culture.... Why?

*slaps self a bunch of times*

HERE'S WHY!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
@Jeffry Fucking Mason on a scale between 1 and 20, how happy are you right now that What Culture is slowly going down the drain?
I mean, I won't be satisfied until all those lowlife clickbait piece of shit scumbags are homeless and needing to beg for money on the streets (since the punishment should fit the crime, and all they do now is beg people for money online with their bullshit clickbait). But I'll be absolutely fucking ecstatic if this finally means the death of the absolute worst garbage company/site/channel/whatever to ever exist