Boston suspect’s acquaintance was unarmed when shot dead by FBI last week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
Oh, then tell me your superhero plan to make world peace happen. no seriously, be our next ghandi, or Malcolm X.
Don't criticize me for having that attitude if you won't do anything yourself.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh, then tell me your superhero plan to make world peace happen. no seriously, be our next ghandi, or Malcolm X.
Don't criticize me for having that attitude if you won't do anything yourself.

Superhero plan? There is no such thing as a hero in this world. If you do good for one person someone will see it as wrong, that is how this world will always be.
I myself plan on trying to do something in the future, however my government hasn't done anything like the American government has however though I don't know what I will do, I don't know if I ever will but if I ever see a chance to be able to bring peace to this world, or help people in need in third world countries I'll cling to that chance even if there's only a 1% chance of it becoming reality. People claim to be happy, they claim to be peaceful and everyone think's the world has changed since the 50's in acceptance and other things but the fact of the matter is it's just laws banning people from speaking their mind. True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations. The people of this world are all the same, they focus only on what the media and government want them to. Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance, how is this planet meant to evolve into a peaceful world when regulation is all we know?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Superhero plan? There is no such thing as a hero in this world. If you do good for one person someone will see it as wrong, that is how this world will always be.
I myself plan on trying to do something in the future, however my government hasn't done anything like the American government has however though I don't know what I will do, I don't know if I ever will but if I ever see a chance to be able to bring peace to this world, or help people in need in third world countries I'll cling to that chance even if there's only a 1% chance of it becoming reality. People claim to be happy, they claim to be peaceful and everyone think's the world has changed since the 50's in acceptance and other things but the fact of the matter is it's just laws banning people from speaking their mind. True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations. The people of this world are all the same, they focus only on what the media and government want them to. Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance, how is this planet meant to evolve into a peaceful world when regulation is all we know?

pRJfgXW.gif

Reactions: goatskinantipodal

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
So no one got my Bob Marley reference? :okay:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I love these threads it either everything the government is responsible for or they ain't done jack shit. It's the middle ground people they aren't out to fuck you over all the time the same as they aren't trying to protect you all the time. Just chill in a field and get hammered on caffeine and moonshine.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Vancouver is expensive and it is a challenge to find jobs there. Plus, the weather can get freaky at times. Remember that you are near the coast.

I would rather chill in a place like Austria or Amsterdam.