Boston suspect’s acquaintance was unarmed when shot dead by FBI last week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's all Sh*t. he admitted he did it, but then when his mommie walks in he's like "Nah, mum i didn't do it!"

Who admitted they did it? The 2 brothers? How could they have admitted that when the only time they were in custody neither could talk and both ended up dead?

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
Who admitted they did it? The 2 brothers? How could they have admitted that when the only time they were in custody neither could talk and both ended up dead?
They didn't both die, in fact the younger brother is now walking. The younger brother admitted. So let me guess the Government just felt like making an IED becuase?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To create fear within the country. Watch. Watch and watch history repeat itself. Adolf Hitler made good speeches to.

And I thought the younger brother died, well anyway you tell me, how did the brothers both have NO injuries when arrested but they suddenly have injuries after it, one gets shot in the throat and the other one is killed after it being shown him in handcuffs?

This world is pitiful and humans never learn. Just watch history repeat itself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Leo C I'm moving to Brazil with you. Lets have a party :happy:

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
The older brother was run over that's how he died.
To create fear within the country. Watch. Watch and watch history repeat itself. Adolf Hitler made good speeches to.

And I thought the younger brother died, well anyway you tell me, how did the brothers both have NO injuries when arrested but they suddenly have injuries after it, one gets shot in the throat and the other one is killed after it being shown him in handcuffs?

This world is pitiful and humans never learn. Just watch history repeat itself.
Older brother run over by cops, but cops blamed it on his brother supposedly. was never in cuffs. lets end this argument and see how the story deepens. younger brother can walk again talking normally. Ect. and yes younger brother Admitted he did it in custody, not long ago.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I shot the brother, but I didn't shoot the other one. #BobMarley

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The older brother was run over that's how he died.

Older brother run over by cops, but cops blamed it on his brother supposedly. was never in cuffs. lets end this argument and see how the story deepens. younger brother can walk again talking normally. Ect. and yes younger brother Admitted he did it in custody, not long ago.

Are you Blue buddy? How can you believe all this bullshit that you've been told? Let me guess. You think 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda to? Open up your eyes man, America want's your guns and they want to take away as man of your rights as possible. Doing things like this will allow them to create fear in the country and when your country is scared then they'll allow anything to happen. America is going to be its own end.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Also I'd fucking admit I did it to if I was in custody and they had already tried to kill me once. Go on this site and read through this. It points out some good facts that lean towards a cover up/inside job.

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

2ECFIGHTING2

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestletubez.webs.com
The medias wrong were all wrong, now buds, let's chill and listen to some hippy music. :D
There's nothing we can do about what has happened because it's too late.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The media was wrong? Did you even look at that link I posted? It clearly shows EVIDENCE that what the "Official" stories are all bullshit...

And if that's what everyone's attitude is about things the government does and cover up you're going to end up in a very bad predicament.