Boston Bombing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I just want them to find him and put him in a place that he will never be seen again. An ogliant would be nice

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So that you'll never know their motivations? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I honestly don't give a crap why he did it, they wanted to try and start something and now it needs to be finished with them both just gone. Honestly why care why they did it? That just gives them more damn attention something they truly don't deserve if you ask me, if it was up to me they would just show what they look like so people can find them and that's it. No names no nothing cause they don't deserve to have the damn known.

I'm not meaning to sound as if I am going off on you, I just honestly don't care why they did it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Your own country's policy in this regard is to not respond to violence with more violence since they understand the necessity for knowledge. If these dudes didn't act alone, don't you think it would be of the highest importance to find out if there are any more of them running around? Yeah, just killing the guy is going to provide a short-term solution, but the problem might be long term and information is more important than revenge.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your own country's policy in this regard is to not respond to violence with more violence since they understand the necessity for knowledge. If these dudes didn't act alone, don't you think it would be of the highest importance to find out if there are any more of them running around? Yeah, just killing the guy is going to provide a short-term solution, but the problem might be long term and information is more important than revenge.

Maybe so, but if they find out keep it too themselves, we really don't need to know unless it's a matter of war.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Maybe so, but if they find out keep it too themselves, we really don't need to know unless it's a matter of war.
Oh I see, I think we were at crossed purposes before. I think the guy needs to be caught and interrogated but I don't think the media should be reporting any of it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh I see, I think we were at crossed purposes before. I think the guy needs to be caught and interrogated but I don't think the media should be reporting any of it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's the only reason I'm like let's not find out cause once it's known the media will mention it 500 times and then they become even more famous. Like I said if I was in charge of any of this stuff I'd make it so the only stuff that was known to the public is the stuff that could help find them, i.e a picture of them or something so they know who to be looking for. No names, no nothing like that because it's stuff that needs to be kept to the police, fbi, swat, etc. I would say not show there pictures but then they could be out in public and not hiding.

How about after they find out they just kill him then?

Edit: Well they got him alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I would not be surprised if there are more of them involved than just these two idiots.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I don't think so actually. It was a very sloppy mission and if they had others what was he doing hiding in someone's boat? I am sure they had contact with some assholes overseas but I don't think it was much more then that this shit was amateur hour from go. If it was an actual cell there would be a lot more the 4 casualties.