bored

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
ormolj.png

Untouchable

Reaction score
pretty good feedback on this site aint there... :yeahright:

Untouchable

Reaction score
...thanks for leaving feedback as part of your post ;)

Reaction score
Ok, so some feedback?

Ill try, lol.

I dont know if it's just the way ur presenting it, but the border on the final image is waaay to thick. I'd also prolly made the rainbow, the kid, the horse and the land they're on a little opague, so u can see the nice bg you got there. The bg and the forgeground (cloud included) dont seem to mix too well, they both look like they're from different pictures. Id drop the opacity just a wee-bit, so the very strong, solid colours in the fg can suit the bg a little more.

As for the picture of the horse, that you drew, his eyes are creeping me out, lol.

That's just my opinion on them. Nice to see something very different on here, not just in style but in genre! I'd like to see some more work of yours, in this style if u have any.

Wrestling Station

Those kind of arts are always better to be displayed on larger scale. It would be more challenging with larger scales.

Anyway, just one thing I would like to point out here, the grungy paper for the background you used was not the best paper of choice imo. I found some good textures in bitbox.

Again, try doing those kind of graphics on bigger scale.