Bored in college so made this quick sig.RATE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
6ouw5ex.jpg

Prefer it with just a white border but i know mopst of you would be able to see it ao i put a thin black one around aswell, also M1F is my name on another forum, thats why thats there.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its to bright. if u tone down the brightness i think it would be better. its cool tho. and nicely done. 8/10

jwind

Reaction score
i really like this alot. looks pro.

what does it say on the ground ?

MTG

Reaction score
It looks fucking excellent dude. The only problem is there are too many white spots on the sides and one on the bottom right. Overall it looks great, what kinda effects did u use, could u post the main pic.

Untouchable

Reaction score
thanks guys, i'll try and find the main pic, the psd is in college and i dont go back till like January some time but i'll try and remember what i typed in google, the effect were basically just soft light and shit like that, nothing special, then just lots of brushing no fancy brushes though dont have them there :(.

and on the floor it says "M1F WCF N00B" mainly coz i originally made it for there and i suck there compared to loadsa them....not ment 2 b stand out though.

EDIT:

heres the guy....still looking for the street

cod4_e3-2007_screen01.jpg

Untouchable

Reaction score
BUMP!

sorry, but c'mon, only 3 comments?(myself not included)

Wrestling Station

-why not try another theme color? try brown/ rust rather than grey, i think it would suit the theme more.

-try to add some sand effects (as he's a soldier, i think by adding some floating sand particles would do the trick)

Untouchable

Reaction score
Thanks WS....i think this is the first time you've commented one of my pieces lol

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think its sweet but i dont really think that the text should be on the ground 9/10