• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Booty's avatar and sig request thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
JayDeeAva.png

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
If you've got time, can you make me a 500 x 200 sig of the band Russian Circles? I trust your judgement.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Could you modify my Steen avy by adding a motif of the words KILLSTEENKILL in the background with the fire and by removing the hand with the cards?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I would have to start over from scratch and there is no way I can guarantee it would come out even close to the same...and the fire effects I am not sure I could do around letters...flat out saying that if I tried it would coming out far less awesome...when I get inspired I have to wing it...

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
I would have to start over from scratch and there is no way I can guarantee it would come out even close to the same...and the fire effects I am not sure I could do around letters...flat out saying that if I tried it would coming out far less awesome...when I get inspired I have to wing it...

It's cool man, I wasn't looking for it to be exactly the same.

Lover Boy

Certified
If your not to busy Booty could I please request a John Wall Sig with the John Wall in big letters and King Trent in smaller letters please?

Status
Not open for further replies.