Booty Presents WWE vs TNA/ROH PPV Weekend Spectacular

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
My dream match already fucking delivers! You're the man, Booty. You really are.

Lethal Consequences grudge match is absolutely brilliant booking! Woods has only improved with the years, I'm calling him getting the win.
Bad Influence vs Rhodes Scholars is certainly a battle of the intellectuals and two of the most entertaining teams around. Fandango vs Joey Ryan better be a damn sleazy contest, it has the potential to be a mega sleazefest! Never even considered a Hardy's reunion but hey, if you've got them you might as well use them! Looks like they're ready to pass the torch to The Uso's and Shelton is finally officially passing it on to Kofi.

War Games 2 looks perfect, although Truth looks pretty out of place honestly. I imagine someone like Sheamus or even Wade Barrett could've taken his spot. I mean Barrett's a heel but he has experience with large stables and would've made sense to take on Aces & Eights. Either way, of course it still rocks.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Back with overall thoughts on the updated cards....

Saturday

Usos/Kofi vs. Hardys/Shelton - If there has to be a TLC match, this is pretty much the perfect choice given the people left available. Obviously the Hardy's made their name off of this stuff, while Kofi and Shelton can handle all the "holy shit" spots that people love to see. The Uso's are the wild card here, but they've definitely got the chops to excel in this environment. Prediction - Hardy's Benjamin

Curt Hawkins vs. Trent? - Forget his real name, Trent? is where its at. After all, as @Castiel says, what kind of name is better than one with a question mark in it? Short answer....none motherfuckers. Anyhow, two totally underutilized talents should get a real opportunity to shine and I wouldn't be surprised if this stole the early part of the show. I'd actually make this my opener over the TLC match but that's just me. Prediction - Trent?

Taryn vs. Paige - Couldn't care less. Naw, just kidding, these are pretty much two of the only watchable female wrestlers in the big companies right now, so this should be good. I wouldn't expect it to go too long but definitely end up being better than some people would expect. Prediction - Taryn

Santino vs. Eric Young - Personally I wouldn't have done a cage match between these two since it kills the comedic aspect of their characters. At the same time, if you want them to show that they can actually wrestle (because they can whether some people believe it or not) a cage is once again not the best environment. That being said, this match was clearly made so one person on this site can jerk off to these two killing each other, so I guess that's alright. Prediction - [MENTION=1]Zod[/MENTION] jerks off

Jay Lethal vs. Xavier Woods - If the order of these matches is correct, this is a good call to put on after the clusterfuck that will undoubtedly be Young/Marella. The Lethal Consequences EXPLODE~! aspect of the match makes it intriguing, but the fact of the matter is that these are two really good workers who should put on a hell of a show. I'd say the outcome here is pretty much a coin flip, so that's what I'm gonna' do. Prediction - Jay Lethal

Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe - Putting these two beasts in a submission-based environment makes a lot of sense from a logical standpoint. Joe is also pretty much one of the only guys left available on the TNA roster that could feasibly hang with Lesnar in this style, so yeah, good call on the booking there. I'd expect nothing less than a brutally hard hitting affair with some really sick counters and a lot of blood. Prediction - Samoa Joa (why not, Lesnar loses almost every match anyway :lol:)

CM Punk vs. AJ Styles - These two have had some really good matches in RoH in the past, so I expect more of the same here. Styles new offense could help to play a part in the structure, since a lot of it should involve Punk having to re-learn how to deal with an opponent throwing all new stuff at him. Hopefully that plays a major part in the match but either way, this is a solid main event for this show. Prediction - CM Punk

Sunday

Crimson vs. David Otunga - Neither of these guys should be in a wrestling ring. Prediction - The fans riot

3MB vs. Suicide/Jigsaw/Shark Boy - This is a great looking match on paper provided it isn't totally played up for comedy. I actually like McIntyre a lot and think he's totally wasted in 3MB (but at least he's making money) so the thought of him getting a few minutes to work with Jigsaw is very appealing to me. Shark Boy should be all over both Slater and Mahal and Suicide Manik TJ PERKINS will add some sick highlights. Prediction - Pieces of Suicidal Sharks

Fandango vs. Joey Ryan - Speaking of comedy matches, this one definitely has the potential for some hilarious hijinks. Unlike others, I really don't think Curtis' Fandango gimmick is all that good, but at the very least Ryan is a perfect opponent for it. I'd think this would be kept relatively short, if only because the main event on this show should be really long, but at the end of the day I believe it may surprise. Prediction - Fandango

Kaitlyn vs. Gail Kim - Another good women's match that utilizes the other strong female workers in both companies. Tbh, if I booked this match, Kim would beat the tar out of Kaitlyn for 8 minutes before getting the pin. Why? Because she's Canadian of course, but also because I like her better...sue me. Prediction - Kaitlyn

Rhodes Scholars vs. Bad Influence - Well, it had to happen eventually didn't it? Yes, I finally have a problem with a match on these cards and its this one. Bad Influence are WAY too good of a team to be doing a heel/heel match with Rhodes Scholars. Sure I think it'll be good but at the end of the day, when you have an act like Daniels and Kaz, you really need them highlighted in a major, major tag match instead of something that, to me anyway, comes across as filler. unfortunately WWE doesn't have ANY good (and strong) face tag teams to handle the opposite role, so I guess this is the best BI can hope for. Prediction - Bad Influence

Aces and Eights vs. Assortment of WWE Talent - Two WarGames matches in two weekends seems like a bit of overkill to me, but this should still be a pretty crazy affair. All I hope is that in the booking of this match, an explanation is given as to why the WWE wrestlers involved have banded together. Obviously the easy one is that Aces and Eights are trying to take over WWE, so I hope its a little more involved than that. Anyhow, should be good and I fully expect Cena to stand tall at the end so...Prediction - Team WWE

So yeah, outside of my minor complaints about BI/Rhodes Scholars (again not Booty's fault that WWE has nary a face tag team that's good enough to compete here) I like everything else and am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

Reactions: 1 person

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
the reason for the WWE Team is that Bully challenged Cena to come up with a team to face his team. The three exTNA guys all wanted a shot and then he recruited Orton Miz and Sheamus was due to be in this but got challenged by another superstar.

Yeah finding an opponent for Bad Influence was tough but I really like Rhodes and Sandow so I figured why not throw them into something that will be really really good.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah finding an opponent for Bad Influence was tough but I really like Rhodes and Sandow so I figured why not throw them into something that will be really really good.
Yep. Like I said, I don't blame you, its WWE's fault for having no teams strong enough to face them. I guess it could have been a cobbled together team but then BI doesn't deserve that either. This way everyone wins because not only will the in-ring be good, the antics during the match and promos would be as well.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Công nghệ đang làm thay đổi cuộc sống của con người. đưa con người lên một tầm cao mới. Điện thoại ra đời đã làm cho khoảng cách không còn bị giới hạn. nay nhờ những ứng dụng thông minh của điện thoại smartphone hay iphone đã đưa các vật dụng trong gia đình không còn khoảng cách nữa. ta có thể điều khiển một thiết bị từ rất ra chi thông qua mạng điện thoại hay mạng internet. điều khiển tivi samsung làm một ứng dụng nhỏ của điện thoại thông minh. Dưới đây là một hướng dẫn nhỏ của DVN giúp các bạn hiểu biết thêm về dòng điện thoại thông minh này.
Bạn vào đây dùng iphone download ứng dụng smartview về điện thoại của minh sau đó là cài ứng dụng đó vào điện thoại. tiếp đó bật ứng dụng smartview lên sử dụng theo hướng dẫn bằng video dưới đây. (Lưu ý phần mềm smartview điều khiển dùng mạng không dây wifi có sắn trong nhà bạn đây là phần mềm miễn phí cua samsung)

THANKS I APPRECIATE IT!

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
gonna have to put this off for awhile got a new computer and new photoshop so I am playing with that stuff on my limited free time

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yup it's shiny and new

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
of course not...it will be the last upgrade I will be able to pirate because adobe is moving to a cloud based programs which will be impossible to pirate...wah wah wah

no worries Brando I will finish it in September

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
[MENTION=1]Zod[/MENTION]
maybe this will make u feel better

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
of course not...it will be the last upgrade I will be able to pirate because adobe is moving to a cloud based programs which will be impossible to pirate...wah wah wah

no worries Brando I will finish it in September
You need to hook a brother up. I'm not a GFX guru so I've been fine with, but I'm still running CS4.

That's not too long then.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
sorry bro it's the mac version...but Torrent's should be able to help you out

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Can't believe Taker and Sting have been snubbed from this.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler