Booty Makes Sigs a Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Hold up on the RUSH signature booty. Instead I want you to make me a current Lacey Evans one if you can, and if possible as well just put Hail Cobra! instead of the name of the wrestler.

Last edited:

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Want me to make you an avatar too? I’ve been killing those lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I’ll get it done tonight

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
laceyava.png
laceysig.png

@Sasha

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Looks both like a e-girl and a metal cover at the same time

Reactions: Gentleman Jake

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
this may be my favorite sig I have made in a long long time
View attachment 38044
Looking at it on my phone so take that for what it's worth, but I like it. I like the little touches, like the double border and how parts of the renders are in front, while some are behind, creating that depth of sorts. It also looks like maybe the colors/lighting is a little different in the area between the borders? Which if so, that's a technique I've liked using on avatars to create a more unique and also I guess subtle border.

Good shit, and one thing that I've always enjoyed about your graphics is your distinct style which you carry on here.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Looking at it on my phone so take that for what it's worth, but I like it. I like the little touches, like the double border and how parts of the renders are in front, while some are behind, creating that depth of sorts. It also looks like maybe the colors/lighting is a little different in the area between the borders? Which if so, that's a technique I've liked using on avatars to create a more unique and also I guess subtle border.

Good shit, and one thing that I've always enjoyed about your graphics is your distinct style which you carry on here.

Yeah I added a fading element between the borders good catch. Thanks man that means a lot I def have developed a signature style over the years but I still add tweaks here and there to try new things. Like I used Isla’s skin as a pattern for the text this time. This dog took me almost two hours but I’m very happy with it

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Yeah I added a fading element between the borders good catch. Thanks man that means a lot I def have developed a signature style over the years but I still add tweaks here and there to try new things. Like I used Isla’s skin as a pattern for the text this time. This dog took me almost two hours but I’m very happy with it

This is both a great and not-so-great element of GFX making, adding these little touches that more than likely will go completely unnoticed but YOU know :lol

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This is both a great and not-so-great element of GFX making, adding these little touches that more than likely will go completely unnoticed but YOU know :lol

Yeah absolutely. Text is always my weakest area so I felt doing this would make it feel more in place in this sig to play off her skin. But I could probably list 15 things I added that no one sees

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
EC pretty much said everything I would but he has a way better way of wording things. My favourite thing about your sigs is definitely all the layers and effort that goes in to the backgrounds. Honestly I keep mine pretty simple, so I respect how much you pour in to each one. It really adds a lot of flair to it and the colours just pop so much. You've been killing it man, I'm so glad you got your stuff back up and running.

Also I fully share the pain of text. Everytime I come to that section of my work I can spend like an hour on it trying to find the right font and colours, it's a nightmare. Sometimes I just get lucky and it looks good but it's very hard to get right, so I also like to keep it simple too.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Also I really like how you use multiple renders, like the two Isla ones really go super well together. Another unique thing.