• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

WWE Hall of Famer Booker T noted on his radio show on Saturday that his comments about wanting to fight Corey Graves got blown out of proportion with major publications.

Booker T mentioned that he was actually happy to be moving to the pre-shows. Graves noted that they weren’t try to accomplish anything and they were “goofing off” and “just having fun.”

You can check out the entire video of the reveal above from Booker T’s radio show as Corey Graves joined him to clear the air. This is yet another lesson learned to anyone who jumped to conclusions thinking there was legit heat there. It was noted Booker T might not appreciate everything Corey Graves said to him while the two were a part of the Raw announce team, but it turns out this was all in fun and both have a deep understanding of the business. Therefore it looks like we’ve been worked again while Booker T and Corey Graves had a great time in the process.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Tbh, I never really gave a fuck about this "beef"/"feud".......but that's just me. LOL

200.gif

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
You can't compare King and Cole's lover's spat to this mess. That was so stupid it was funny, that is why it worked. lol
Well it's not me who was looking forward to either one LMAO :D
200.gif

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lol Booker is still shit at commentary. I still like him as a wrestler though.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
and that is why this tweet will never be irrelevant

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
You know you’re product is shit when people are getting worked by two commentators over Twitter more than two guys having a “fist fight” in the ring.