BOOKER T PREDICTS WRESTLEMANIA 40 Main Event !

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
Booker T made a prediction for the WrestleMania 40 main event:

"Dean Ambrose versus Dolph Ziggler."
Alot may say that this is a likely prediction ,others may argue both will be in there late thirties early fourtys but as RVD put it " It's not how old you are , It's how old you feel " so what are your WM 40 Main Event Predictions ? COMMENT BELOW :)

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins ! Amazing indy wrestlers in the main event , IWC Dream Match!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ambrose Vs Rollins has happened, Ziggler Vs Ambrose is happening now.

I don't think there is any real way to predict Mania 40 because we don't know what will happen in 10 years.

Reactions: Pickle Dick

Dolphbk

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah but guessing doesnt hurt! Jr used to do it alot.
Ambrose Vs Rollins has happened, Ziggler Vs Ambrose is happening now.

I don't think there is any real way to predict Mania 40 because we don't know what will happen in 10 years.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Good god you guys are cunts. Anyways, we'll have Ambrose in the main event, well before a decade from now too.

Reactions: Dejuan

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doubt that entirely. The way WWE treats Dolph, I can't see them actually using him to main event Wrestlemania. Dean Ambrose, I'm sure he's a possibility.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't take Book too literally. He's just pointing out that both of those guys are mega talented and destined for the main event. Ziggler was up there a little too soon this last run. Sometimes it's hard to tell unless you put a guy in that role. He's really red hot on the US Title scene right now, and he'll be a major contender again for the world titles before long.

I've had Dean Ambrose spotted as a main eventer since FCW. He's the real deal. His programs with Seth Rollins and William Regal were legendary.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Pretty hard to know what the state of WWE (or wrestling in general) will be like in ten years but I wouldn't predict that either of those guys are a shoe in for a WM main event, much less against one another.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
A prediction for a main-event in 10 year's?..... Ok, 2 new comers who haven't debuted yet.