• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bonjour!

Tooey

means hello in French.

So um, besides that awkward way to start off, I'm Tooey aka Zach. Diablo showed me this site and with great persausion on his part, I said why not.

What about me? I'm a poet, I know it, and I totally got your girlfriend to show it.

That last part is false. I probably can't.

See ya around!

Tooey

Thank you guys and that's wonderful KeepItFresh! Glad to hear.

I am tempted about doing the E-fed.

Derrick

Dude I personally think you're an awesome guy Tooey. For some unknown reason I find you cool, and that means something bro. Anyways, welcome to our WS family my brother, have fun.

Tooey

Dude I personally think you're an awesome guy Tooey. For some unknown reason I find you cool, and that means something bro. Anyways, welcome to our WS family my brother, have fun.

That means a lot man. Now with the added pressure to stay awesome, I will try my best to keep that in tact. It's something I can't promise but who the hell knows.

We're brothers and I was never told? This sounds too much like a shitty NBC sitcom. *coughKEEPCOMMUNITYONTHEAIRcough*