• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bond 25: No Time to Die (2021)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Even though I didn't like the previous Bond film I did love the ones before it in one more ways than one. This last one looks like it's going to be one hell of a last ride for Daniel Craig as Bond.​

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I've only seen bits and pieces of Craig's run as James Bond, didn't know he was gonna do anymore or if they were gonna move on. I hope he goes out with a bang here because we could have had a way worse Bond in this generation.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I've only seen bits and pieces of Craig's run as James Bond, didn't know he was gonna do anymore or if they were gonna move on. I hope he goes out with a bang here because we could have had a way worse Bond in this generation.

Man you don't know what you're missing. Skyfall might be my favorite from the films he's played as Bond.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
i watched this today and I’m fucking pumped, HYPE for Blofeld.

I’m a die hard Connery fan, I love his movies, my favorite Bond movie is Goldfinger. Craig is easily second best imo but I’m done once the female 007 takes over, fuck that shit.

Deezy

DZ PZ
This entire Craig run has been dope movie, followed by a shit one, then dope movie, followed by a shit one that didn't use Bautista right......so if it's about patterns..... Iono....dope movie?

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
The US release date has moved up to November 20th, and will release in the UK November 12th.

Necro

VbZILdCl.jpg

Here's a new poster.

Necro

So now we are delayed until Easter weekend 2021. Makes sense with how everything is still pretty much closed in most places.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

Here's the final trailer.

Final, final, final trailer? :worried

Well, I hope this movie is good after all the delays. I was very let down by Spectre aside from the Bautista parts. Crazy to think it's been since 2015 we have seen a Bond film.