Bobby Lashley done with WWE? (LET THIS BE TRUE!!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barurot

Reaction score
I wish Lashley the best in his future endeavors.... But I must add a HELL NO to him being picked up by TNA.

CenaMark54

Reading that almost convinces me that Lashley will be returning as a surprise entrant at the Rumble.

If that was really Lashley and he was being completely honest he would not try so hard to convince people we was not coming back to the WWE. Its either not him, or he is throwing the internet a swerve.

the dark knight

cena/lashley are gonna be in the rumble...i still believe so.

but IF they're right (screw wwe.com) and lashley's released..

*ahem*
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FreakOnALeash666999

Reaction score
I thought he was a good wrestlers but I never really liked him, I kind of forgot about him really.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Reading that almost convinces me that Lashley will be returning as a surprise entrant at the Rumble.

If that was really Lashley and he was being completely honest he would not try so hard to convince people we was not coming back to the WWE. Its either not him, or he is throwing the internet a swerve.

I tend to agree with you. Internet reports are bullshit 99% of the time and I won't really believe this until it comes out on wwe.com.

I will say though that if he is really gone I wouldn't be shocked considering it seems that he's been gone for too long and they fired Krystal. But only time will tell.

Adampro123

Reaction score
usually if something like this gets posted i will believe it but this sounds really fishy.
I'm not gonna buy in to it atall until WWE.com puts it on there website.

i think he will be the last guy in the rumble because WWE wants to fool us internet fans....although that really wouldn't be fooling me.

Reaction score
he was chosen by donald trump to shave vinnie mac's head at wrestlemania.you can't go any higher in pro wrestling.he might as well leave.big powerful muscular guys on roids shouldn't be hard to find to replace mr lashley.