Bobby Lashley and Bully Ray are Bound for Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

posiimage

Jobber
Reaction score
TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley and Bully Ray are now being advertised for Bound For Glory. This could mean that Bully has re-signed and may return at this week's TNA tapings from Bethlehem, PA.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I assume Bully Ray is just going to be doing a pay per appearance type deal now, with TNA cutting costs they can't really give the talent anything long term or guaranteed (like Bully has been seeking from them).. He'll pop up here and there but something tells me they won't be resigning him to a full time contract until a new network deal goes down and they can get a little more revenue coming in.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay, that's pretty cool. Good signs for the PPV, although I'd like to see more matches announced now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Figured both were going to be there one way or the other. Although I have to say, BFG feels like a ONO, so to speak. No matches announced yet, the TV show is going strong but it's not building to anything there, it just feels like a one-off special, honestly. If that's what they're shooting for great, but it's odd.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kewl, I'll be watching, with or without these two muthafuckas.