Bob "Hardcore" Holly Disliked Backstage by WWE Employees?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Bob "Hardcore" Holly may not have been very well liked backstage in WWE, as reports are indicating bookers could not get in touch with him following his WWE release. When indy promoters called WWE offices to request Holly's phone number, most employees didn't know what his number is because they rarely spoke to him. Much like JBL, Holly always had a backstage reputation of being a bully, especially with new talent, often times working very stiff with them in the ring. It's being said that towards the end of his run in the company, Holly had little to no friends in WWE

Source - WO

Orly?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HAI LOOK, IT'S CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! :laugh:

CenaMark54

The WWE didn't have a contact number for Holly? That sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Plus he must have had some allies backstage or he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did.

MikeRaw

Geez. A guy who was a nobody, and took his rookie hating role too seriously and acted on it in real life was hated?
I can't believe it :shifty:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The WWE didn't have a contact number for Holly? That sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Plus he must have had some allies backstage or he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did.

Well, the only recent push he had was when the bookers were trying to keep Punk down. I think it was more of a "I don't like this guy, so we'll use him." Seriously Punk jobbing to a jobber to end his undefeated streak....someone hated him and saw the (de)value in Holly.

C4

I thought he was liked backstage by the youngsters. :shifty:

Sad to see this guy leave and what's even sadder is that nobody had his contact number. Damn. :(

Airfixx

^^^Whats sad about either?

I won't miss him being on my screen and, with regard to the latter, tough shit - you reap what you sew.

The A-man

Reaction score
Holly may've had someone or a few people in the higher ups who may had an appeal to him and keeped him on the roster up to this point. Also, the guy's been pretty loyal the company and wrestled for the big 'E' for a long time. Those would really be the only two things I can come with as to how Holly stayed the WWF/E this long.