• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Bob Cook, Thomas Henschel, Larry Jacobson, and Don Crisman recently came to fame as the four men that never missed a Super Bowl. Bob Cook of Wisconsin had attended 44 Super Bowls. But shortly before this year’s Super Bowl on February 6, Cook told his wife he was just too ill to attend. A die-hard Packers fan, Cook was suffering from a blood infection and congestive heart failure. His wife decorated his hospital room and his two daughters went to the game in his place.

But today Cook’s family confirmed that he passed last week. His wife Sarah said Bob took great pride in his Visa commercial and enjoyed the fame the TV advertising spot brought him.

When asked by news earlier this year why he enjoys the Super Bowl so much, Cook said he never wants football season to end. He says that as soon as the Super Bowl is over he is thinking about the Draft, and as soon as the Draft is over he is thinking about the pre-season.

Funeral arrangements have not been announced.

Felt so bad for the dude when I read he was gonna miss the Super Bowl :( Hopefully he got to watch the Game in the hospital and saw the Packers win and I don't know if this would go here if not move it but figured I post it. Saw in another story he was 79 for anyone wounding

R.I.P

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Thats terrible news. RIP to him and Condolences to his family.

For those not aware. Here is the visa commercial about the 4 men.

[youtube]bF0pxRvwhjY[/youtube]

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
R.I.P.

Saw this somewhere else and actually posted it, but wanted to say it here as well. He was sooo close to having never miss a Super Bowl in his entire left. Give the man props.