Bo gets married

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It makes sense to get married in shorts at this time of the year, with it being Summer and all.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
fucking green card wedding if the truly married Backman. Considering she's dating some black dude and all since her WWE release in April.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Got to agree with Stopspot here I think this is a green card situation as ive read that she was dating someone else while in NXT but then she got released from NXT and now shes suddenly marrying Bo hmm doesnt take a genuis to work that one out

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Theres wedding pics on WF. I get the feeling this wedding was a last minute thing as Bray didnt even dress up, neither did Mika (sister). Only Bo and Sarah were properly dressed up. I think this is defo a green card situation

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also, looks like they are playing cornhole and enjoying brews in the back. Awesome. [HASHTAG]#MURRICA[/HASHTAG]

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Huh, I just stumbled on her pics looking through NXT stuff and I was all "Who is that!?" Decent looking, but buff as hell lol.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I wonder why these superstar believe marriage is such a grand idea considering they are on the road 60-65 percent of the year.