• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

blueberries who deserve to be bombed - The C4 list.

1- chessarmy, because he's an idiot.
2- John, all those long posts just for a mod spot. Grow up, moron.
3- iamironman, doomsday and all those other fags. Don't even remember their names.
4- PeepShow, if that piece of shit is still alive.

Don't tell me 'YOU FORGOT TO NAME YOUR ADD TO THE LIST C4!!! HAHAHAH OWNED PWN3D'

Shut the fuck up before I tell you to.

chessarmy

Bro, I'm not even kidding, you really need to find some help as quickly as possible. You seem to have a massive ego while sitting behind your computer screen, you also seem to think that you're some kind of tough guy. You hate people that don't even know you, don't want to know you, and will never take the time to meet you in real life. Your only goal in life is to try and see how many people you can piss off in one day. Honestly, that renders you quite useless, instead of sitting here and trying to act like this imaginary tough guy, why don't you realize the reality of the situation. You're 125 pounds soaking wet, and if anyone ever tried to start a physical confrontation in real life, you'd back down in an instant.. You're a keyboard warrior, and I can guarantee you that continuing to piss random people off on the internet will not do anything to make your life better. Take my advice dude, stop what you're doing now before its too late, you never know who you'll run into one day.

I could have just called you a pussy or a smurf, but unlike you, I know how to talk to people without sounding like the scum of the earth.

:)

...god...

Rofl, first time I lol'd at a C4 thread simply because it's an ingenious rip of Beer's thread. Dunno, I'm kinda liking C4 threatening to kill people because everytime he says these things I just am reminded by his picture; this nerdy little muslim trying to assault people. Keep it up C4, you're finding your own too, imo.

Also yeah, just talked to Peep the other day, he went to see Paramore so he's prob still rly excited.

...god...

Bro, I'm not even kidding, you really need to find some help as quickly as possible. You seem to have a massive ego while sitting behind your computer screen, you also seem to think that you're some kind of tough guy. You hate people that don't even know you, don't want to know you, and will never take the time to meet you in real life. Your only goal in life is to try and see how many people you can piss off in one day. Honestly, that renders you quite useless, instead of sitting here and trying to act like this imaginary tough guy, why don't you realize the reality of the situation. You're 125 pounds soaking wet, and if anyone ever tried to start a physical confrontation in real life, you'd back down in an instant.. You're a keyboard warrior, and I can guarantee you that continuing to piss random people off on the internet will not do anything to make your life better. Take my advice dude, stop what you're doing now before its too late, you never know who you'll run into one day.

I could have just called you a pussy or a smurf, but unlike you, I know how to talk to people without sounding like the scum of the earth.

This is the definition of 'getting trolled' btw.

Translate in Arabic plz.