Blue Beetle(2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think it’s moreso Superhero fatigue. A new movie comes out like twice a year. It can be a lot
I think it's more on "this gon be on Max and I don't have to spend an arm and a leg for snacks" tbh.

I have a friend who hates almost everything who said he liked this movie, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to soon.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I think it's more on "this gon be on Max and I don't have to spend an arm and a leg for snacks" tbh.

I have a friend who hates almost everything who said he liked this movie, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to soon.
I will agree with that first part. I don’t go to the movies nearly as much as I used to cause like you said it’ll be on a streaming service in 4 months

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I will agree with that first part. I don’t go to the movies nearly as much as I used to cause like you said it’ll be on a streaming service in 4 months
Same.

And if a movie is a part 1......fuck that, I'm not watching that shit until the next one is out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I mean you don’t have to buy snacks at the movie :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That makes absolutely no sense
Because I don't wanna wait for the ending.

Bro, part one of two is a cash grab.....its splitting Twilight and Hunger Games movies where it's mainly filler and boring level of studio fuckshit.

Look at that Snyder new movie, they not even filming the next movie, but advertising it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Because I don't wanna wait for the ending.

Bro, part one of two is a cash grab.....its splitting Twilight and Hunger Games movies where it's mainly filler and boring level of studio fuckshit.

Look at that Snyder new movie, they not even filming the next movie, but advertising it.
Oh I thought you meant like if a franchise is a trilogy. Yeah telling one story in two parts is silly sometimes. It worked for Harry Potter though. The last book needed two parts. Hunger Games not so much.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I sneak food into the movies :side:

Reactions: Deezy

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah times have changed where you're spending a huge amount of money just to see a film. I can only imagine the money spent if you have a family and go to the Theaters. I have that same beef with stuff in general like Merch, Figures, Comics. I'm like how in the hell is 6 Inch Figure 300 Hundred Bucks. Ah the days of a Parent spending few bucks here and there on the kids to see Movies is doneso.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For me I pay $24 a month at regal cinemas to get unlimited movies so it more than pays for itself.

Reactions: Cwalker

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think the thing people are learning is if they don't go to a movie in the theater and it flops then I get to see it at home in maybe a month or two. Spielberg and Lucas predicted this like 10 years ago, shortening the length between theatrical run and home release will hurt theatrical runs. Personally I like going to the theater but a fair amount of people are much more inclined to stay at home. If Hollywood wants to save there asses the best chance is to release it for purchase at home for 6 months before moving it to free streaming.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Spielberg and Lucas were crying the death of cinema since the 80s just because the movie they liked were bombing.

Hollywood just needs to stop makig these cookie cutter forced inclusive bullshit where they pat themselves on the back for making someone a woman or black......women and black people don't care.

Make movies for them, not just cramming whatever group that's making waves on social media into a square peg.

What movies have been successful? Barbie? A movie for girls.....watched by.....gasp.....girls.

Mario and Puss in Boots were for kids.....and watched by.......wait.....kids.

Hell that fucking Grandmas chasing Tom Brady movie was a succcess.

Watch as the next Expendables do a number because old guys will watch it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Spielberg and Lucas were crying the death of cinema since the 80s just because the movie they liked were bombing.

Hollywood just needs to stop makig these cookie cutter forced inclusive bullshit where they pat themselves on the back for making someone a woman or black......women and black people don't care.

Make movies for them, not just cramming whatever group that's making waves on social media into a square peg.

What movies have been successful? Barbie? A movie for girls.....watched by.....gasp.....girls.

Mario and Puss in Boots were for kids.....and watched by.......wait.....kids.

Hell that fucking Grandmas chasing Tom Brady movie was a succcess.

Watch as the next Expendables do a number because old guys will watch it.
I wouldn’t really call 80 for Brady successful but I get your point lol