Bliss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
I guess we're going to have to see a rematch tonight. Bliss can't stand to not have a title. Why should they give her a rematch when she doesn't anyone else. She never puts the belt up for anything. Boss v Bliss

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I guess we're going to have to see a rematch tonight. Bliss can't stand to not have a title. Why should they give her a rematch when she doesn't anyone else. She never puts the belt up for anything. Boss v Bliss
I totally agree with you, I don't really understand her even though some people like her look and her mic work. I really expect so much more from someone who has now held both the Raw & Smackdown Women's Championship but I feel she doesn't hold her ground like she should whether heel or not.

Before the "Alexa Bliss" fans/enthusiasts come for me, here's a brief opinion of mine about Alexa Bliss: I think the character was never deserving to win any title this soon as she's still growing (no pun intended) and hasn't had any great matches IMO since coming to the main roster. If she's going to be the little evil girl who other women take for granted until she humiliate them then........she's got some work to do so I'm convinced. Alexa had some awkward occasions for instance: having to sit in a lifeguard chair to watch the number 1 contender's match, cheap victories that take away for her actual talents in the ring and the botched Bayley's This Is Your Life segment. Although the repeated "This Is Your Life" segment nearly ruined her image and wasn't her fault (thanks WWE for trying that bullshit *sarcasm*), she does have potential to show soon enough IF the WWE go all out for her character as one of the toughest, meanest, manipulative female competitor. However right now, I fear that she won't be taken seriously with all the movie/cartoon villian references and tricks she uses to barely secure her victories.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
IDK about her talents in reality. The real woman. But the character she plays I think sucks. She does succeed in getting you to hate her. She walks to the ring and the belt is bigger than her it looks like. She's such a petite woman. I have also heard she's married to a guy in wrestling, IDK if it's the WWE or not. I'd rather watch Nia Jax.

Reactions: Death Walker

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
She's very much like the KO character. Can't stand to not have the belt. I don't like KO but I enjoy him being there to not like. He puts a lot of energy into the character. Maybe he's a born actor.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
IDK about her talents in reality. The real woman. But the character she plays I think sucks. She does succeed in getting you to hate her. She walks to the ring and the belt is bigger than her it looks like. She's such a petite woman. I have also heard she's married to a guy in wrestling, IDK if it's the WWE or not. I'd rather watch Nia Jax.

She's very much like the KO character. Can't stand to not have the belt. I don't like KO but I enjoy him being there to not like. He puts a lot of energy into the character. Maybe he's a born actor.

I hear you and thank you for your honest opinion/observation, I'm glad to know there's someone else who feel the way I do about this character.