BLAZE WORLD ORDER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If it's not Willie Nelson it's pretty bad. I grew up listening to that ish.

You only like Willie cause he smokes Pot lol

btw he's coming to Macon...to bad the damn tickets cost to damn much.

But come on Johnny Cash was imo the greatest country star of all time.

He was a badass rebel...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I like Johnny but I find him over played tbh.

Also his cover of Hurt drives me crazy now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never hear him down here to much.

Tbh I would love to hear more old school country on the radio mixed with the new stuff as to me its all good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I spent a good chunk of my years growing up at my grandparent's place and that was all they listened to.

George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, Johnny Cash. All kinds of that old country ish. Can't stand it anymore.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I spent a good chunk of my years growing up at my grandparent's place and that was all they listened to.

George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, Johnny Cash. All kinds of that old country ish. Can't stand it anymore.

haha. I guess reason I like it cause I grew up around it and never got away from it really.

I mean some artist I can't stand but I still like most of it.

I like some rock also now but not much.

MizMasta3000

Macon. Does the Klan still march and shit over ther. Never see a black guy around i bet. Macon=Mayberry

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We had a black mayor tbh...lol.

Macon has more blacks then whites also.....Most of my friends are black..

:smh @ the haters.

Just cause you hate the blacks don't mean I do...

Racist.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Look, I like to kick Blaze in the balls as much as the next guy but saying that Taylor Swift is only listened to by inbred hicks is ignorance. There's no way that she could be quickly rising as one of the biggest selling artists of all time by solely being a draw in the south. She won an MTV Award. Which is mostly dedicated to Hip Hop artists and Punk bands. She's like, the ONLY standout country artist outside of Carrie Underwood that the entertainment industry cares about. She's also dabbling in acting while selling out arenas in a snap.

Besides, are you telling me that Madison Square Garden is going to be packed full of 60,000+ people that are just rednecks? In New York? Get real.

Qwake

Most of my friends are black..
Just when I thought we couldn't hate you anymore than we already do you decide to say this.

only people that like Taylor Swift IMO are Nascar, Sweet tea sippin hicks that have sexual relations with their third cousins that are so called "devoted" christians.
Pretty much sums up Blaze tbh, I heard he had sexual relations with his sister if that counts.

noumenon

Look, I like to kick Blaze in the balls as much as the next guy but saying that Taylor Swift is only listened to by inbred hicks is ignorance. There's no way that she could be quickly rising as one of the biggest selling artists of all time by solely being a draw in the south. She won an MTV Award. Which is mostly dedicated to Hip Hop artists and Punk bands. She's like, the ONLY standout country artist outside of Carrie Underwood that the entertainment industry cares about. She's also dabbling in acting while selling out arenas in a snap.

Besides, are you telling me that Madison Square Garden is going to be packed full of 60,000+ people that are just rednecks? In New York? Get real.

MTV is hyping her!? MY GOD SHE MUST BE LEGIT AMAZING!!! /sarcasm

:)