Blaze Rewatches, and Reviews/Ranks every Dragon Ball movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So, I just finished up the second movie, Dragon Ball Sleeping Princess in Devil’s Castle. I say it was slightly slightly better than the first movie, but not by much. Didn’t like how some of the voice actors are different, some are still the same however. But yeah it was a little better than Curse of the Blood Rubies, only because I kinda liked this villain more.

Dragon Ball Movie Ranking
1. Dragon Ball Sleeping Princess In Devil’s Castle

2. Dragon Ball Curse of the Blood Rubies

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh god. I watched the third movie, and god… Goku‘a VA in this is so so horrible. Fucking Chiaotzu is a damn like Emperor. General Blue from the Red Ribbon Army, is Lieutenant Blue working for Chiaotzu lol. These movies are like honestly really weird with the new stories. But this one’s better than the first two for sure. The story wasn’t bad tbh, and I kinda liked it despite how annoying kid Goku sounded lol

1. Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure
2. Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess In Devil’s Castle

3. Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Going in, I knew this would be my favorite movie up to this point. Mainly because I'm a huge mark for Galric Jr. One of my favorite part was Gohan getting high on a damn apple lol. Dude was tripping balls and is only a little kid. The fact that Galric Jr got to wish for immortality is also pretty boss. Up until Dragon Ball Super he was the only person who actually ever got that wish made. Gohan straight up pissed all over Krillin, and in his mouth and everything was probably one of the funniest scenes. Like I tell you Gohan was fucked up off that apple. A real cool thing about it is, this is one of the few times you get to see Kami fight. I think that's neat, and something I like about the movies. You see cool little things like that. We cane SO close to getting Goku and Piccolo fighting again after they for some reason thought they killed Garlic Jr, despite him saying he can't die lol. Which I wish we did because up to this point they had the best fight in the whole series(still would probably put it in my top 5 fights of everything in the franchise. for sure my top 10.) but the ending was cool with Garlic Jr opening The Dead Zone, and then Gohan went crazy and his power alone just knocked Garlic Jr in, and Gohan had no memory of it afterwards, thinking his daddy saved the day. As I said, this would be my favorite up tot his point.

I'm sure the trend of each movie being better the last ends here, cause from what I remember World's Strongest was an okay movie, it might fall about third if I'm guessing, but no lower than that as I didn't care much at all for the first 2 movies so it's going to take a lot to be worse than them(here's looking at you Bio Broly)

1, Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
2. Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure
3. Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess In Devil’s Castle
4. Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bio Broly is so bad lol

• Haha
Reactions: Cwalker and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Bio Broly is so bad lol
Gonna need to make sure I got some weed or something before I watch that one. Thankfully I got 11 more of these to watch before I get to that one.(another good reason to include the tv specials as it puts it off a little bit more)

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The best part is when Goten and Trunks flip off and moon him

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The World's Strongest is up next, and it's pretty decent, little weird but decent. We see how obsessed with Piccolo, Gohan is. It's like his hero(tho he did train him, so I guess that's understandable, plus he knows he's not all that bad of a guy lol). One thing I love about the Abridged one more than this one, is how pissed Goku was when they was looking for the Strongest fighter in the world to put the brain of Dr Wheelo inside of their body, and they had Roshi so he went there to find them because he's the Strongest. Here it's actually Goku going to save him. I really don't got to much to say about it, the fights Goku has with the henchmen are kind of enjoyable. Gohan and Krillin show up to help out Goku after Goku gets frozen which was kind of funny, since he broke out pretty easy once he tried, might be because his son and best friend was getting hurt, but not so sure since he used Kaio-ken to break free. Honestly once it got to the final fight, it picks up a little bit. Surely since Roshi got in on the fight, which is always nice to see, even if he didn't do much. Goku and Piccolo once again teaming up was nice, I love seeing it. GOKU WINS!!!......wait IT'S NOT OVER YET! Dr. Wheelo tries to blow up the world, so Goku has to use The Spirit Bomb. This is still the point before the thing is fucking huge, but it's still so powerful. Not to bad a movie, surely still better than the ones under the Dragon Ball name, but not as good as The Dead Zone.

1, Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
2. Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest
3. Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure
4. Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess In Devil’s Castle
5 Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Watching Tree of Might finally. Just a random ass camping trip to start things. But then a huge ass fire happens and destroys the forest so they use the dragon balls to fix everything. Oh but hey, look Turles is on the way to earth. Him and his crew wondering why Earth has life on it and someone’s like maybe Kakarot perished. Turles says nah, Saiyan’s never perish.(despite you know a majority of their race being dead.) Lot of other pointless stuff happens just to fill out movie time, as Turles and gang get closer to earth Yamcha of all people feels it foray it seems or at least the same time as others maybe. The crew down to earth and grow a huge ass fucking tree! Called The Tree of Might (hey that’s the name of the movie!). Some reason no one felt anything going on on the planet now, despite feeling shit earlier. Thankfully King Kai came in clutch and told Goku. So I’m hoping that this means soon we’ll actually have action. The Z Fighters all go to try and blow up the tree, good luck guys because y’all failed. First person Turles actually fucks with is Gohan who’s all “wait you’re not my father!” Guess who saved Gohan? If you guessed Goku, well you’d be wrong. It was Piccolo! Well at least he tried. Turles makes Gohan tail grow back and then makes the substitute full moon that Saiyan’s can make to turn Gohan into Oozaru aka The Great Ape. Oh look finally Goku’s here and Gohan is trying to kill him! Shit is getting wild. They need to cut off Gohan’s tail, before he can kill Goku. Icarus(Gohan’s pet dragon) is able to some how tame him? So Turles kills him and Ape Gohan goes Bananas! His tails off and he’s back to normal. Thank goddess. Turles men Lots of of action going on now as Goku fucks them up with some help from Piccolo. Finally Goku vs Turles is underway, this is what we came for. Tree of Might is ready and Turles eats the fruit from it and gets a huge power up! It’s no way Goku can win now….right? But he’s going to try, poor little monkey. He gets fucked up so bad. Whatever will he do?! He hears his friends talking to him in his mind, but Goku is all I can’t do it….til he hears Gohan and he’s all gave to try. Goku’s friends are now up and gonna fight Turles!! Oh hey look it’s time for another Spirit Bomb! That’s the damn movie special finisher haha. Like legit it ends a lot of the baddies in the movies. Will it work this time? Oh man, it doesn’t seem like it… the Tree of Might sucked to much life from the earth well they are fucked. Goku then see’s…. Something. Oh hey he sees a fruit! He like drew energy off the damn fruit!!! Holy plot armor Batman. GOKU SAVES THE DAY!! This one turned out better than I actually remember tbh. Overall probably my favorite up to this point lol.

1. Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might
2. Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
3. Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest
4. Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure
5. Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess In Devil’s Castle
6. Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
You know I’m a Dragon Ball mark myself. I’ve never heard of the movies you currently have ranked 4-6. Guess I got some research to do

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You know I’m a Dragon Ball mark myself. I’ve never heard of the movies you currently have ranked 4-6. Guess I got some research to do

I had a 3 disc DVD set of all 3 as a kid otherwise I'm not sure I ever would have lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
From the old japanese ome ive only seen the one with the z sword / giant godzilla interdimensional monster

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now that i have away to actually cast movies to my tv again, I’ll be getting back to this ASAP.