Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Post in here if you agree!

If I see your name at the bottom as viewed thread, that also means you agree!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't agree and just because someone views don't mean they agree......This proves my point all you can do is flame someone.....Score 1 for me.

LadyHotrod

Actually smurf, the thread clearly states that if you post in this thread, you agree.

You posted. Go die.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh so I can't defended my self...haha w/e fine

LadyHotrod

The fag can't even come up with his own thread idea so he makes one about me that's pretty much the same as this one I made for him!

Fucing loser! I'll bet he'll send Mr.Matt a message on MySpace to come and flame me to help him out! Failure!

Reaction score
Im kinda gettin sick of him. I really just cant stand him. He annoys me with his "whatever dawg, im just gonna say im not a wigger" and "oh, you flame, thats all you do. I wont accept a flame because im a pussy but i just say i cant flame, which i cant do either" I say, he gets a tag member and we do a flame tag match, me and LHR vs. Blaze and someone else of ridiculously high faggotry levels.

Whaddya say HOTROD!?

LadyHotrod

Im kinda gettin sick of him. I really just cant stand him. He annoys me with his "whatever dawg, im just gonna say im not a wigger" and "oh, you flame, thats all you do. I wont accept a flame because im a pussy but i just say i cant flame, which i cant do either" I say, he gets a tag member and we do a flame tag match, me and LHR vs. Blaze and someone else of ridiculously high faggotry levels.

Whaddya say HOTROD!?

Since the only friends Blaze has is Kirsty/Matt, it looks like it will be the entire forum VS Blaze/Matt/Kirsty.

That is, unless Matt and Kirsty suddenly become cool and turn on Blaze.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I will join Blaze on his tag team flame war!!

Oh shit...i posted here....that means i agree.

Sorry Blaze, you're on your own.

LadyHotrod

-TJ-, Blaze, Bonez88, El Joo Magnifico, Enigma22, exC.On, eyebrow2007, Hometown Kid, LadyHotrod, Lethal Combination, MikeRaw, PeepShow, Steve, The Quintastic One

LULZ, even your own self is against you, fag.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
w/e

You can't have it where if someone just reads it...and when I posted I disagreed with you...I mean really thats so stupid...people might wanna see the stupid shit you come up with and then laugh at you and then leave..