AMA Blake Justice v. Sawyer Xavier

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Straitjacket
Caged Heat Match

Blake Justice v. Sawyer Xavier

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, August 30th, 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
"Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose."
-Baltasar Gracián

a00a93107e236209cdefa1c6ca2cbbd25fbdc0fb.gif

The faint ticking of a clock is heard. The rain is pattering on the windows of an eerily silent New York style apartment. A man can be seen sitting alone in the corner, only his silhouette can be seen. We hear the sparking up of a lighter as he raises a lit cigarette to his mouth. As we draw closer and begin to see his face, we realise this man is Blake Justice.

tumblr_mkyb21aZY51rf5vsao1_500.gif

He's been out of action for a while, away from the spotlight of the wrestling scene. People wondered if we'd ever see him again, the man known as Blake Justice was essentially a ghost to the public eye. Unbeknownst to them, he had been building up to this moment for a while. Training in private, getting his body back in to shape for the ultimate task. He was prepared for anything or anyone that stands in his way.

Blake continues to puff away at his cigarette, he reaches over to click on a small lamp that barely illuminates the room. Just enough that we can see him more clearly now. Deep in thought, reflecting on his next moves.

He stands up, puts out his cigarette in the ashtray on the counter and grabs a camera and tripod to set up. We see him get ready to cut a promo for AMA, he's ready to speak his mind and let everybody know he's back... and with a vengeance.

*We now cut to Blake's recorded video*

"I've seen you all speculating online, What happened to Blake Justice?

"Is he alive, is he dead?"

Blake slightly snickers to himself.

"It's funny really. It was fun to watch you guys be so clueless. You really think I was going to make it that easy for you to get rid of me? You thought I was just going to walk away and be finished with you? Oh, how foolish you really are..."

Blake laughs pretty aggressively to himself. He's savouring this moment.

"Oh, I'm just getting started. You lit a flame in me that shouldn't have been lit."

Blake edges closer to the camera and just stares, like he's looking in to the soul of the people watching his tape. Getting under their skin, reminding them he's not far away.

"I've been watching you. Biding my time. Waiting for the right moment to ruin your life, like how you all ruined mine. I have nothing left to lose, only to take. Take, take, take. I want to take everything you ever cared about. All you'll think about for the rest of your life is Blake Justice. What he did to you. When you stand across from me, you're going to wish you never step foot in that arena. All that will remain of AMA will be my path of destruction. So get ready, because I'm coming and I'm not going to stop for nothing. You haven't seen anything yet. This is just the beginning."

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes