• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever(2022)

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Blow away from what I saw in the Trailer. No Woman no Cry to Alright beautiful way to synch together and give us what it means to this World since the last Black Panther Movie. So it's Atlanteans vs Wakandas with Black Panther and Namor on opposite sides of the Battlefield and Attuma loving all this chaos between the two groups. This Film is beyond the Action it's those Stories we will see in this that could make this Film the best or at least the top of Phase 4 films.

John McHenry

John McHenry
There's a lot of talk about who will become black panther. But I think the best possible choice is nobody. You have the second half with black panther running around everyone like who is it. End the movie with the person raising there hands to take the helmet off, cut to his sister sitting watch cut to m'baku watching roll credits

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
There's a lot of talk about who will become black panther. But I think the best possible choice is nobody. You have the second half with black panther running around everyone like who is it. End the movie with the person raising there hands to take the helmet off, cut to his sister sitting watch cut to m'baku watching roll credits

Yeah I doubt that happens it is surely Shuri and that reveal if they don't drop it with that 2nd Trailer possibly in October it happens in the last Act of the Movie. She held the BP Powers in the Comics and even though they could bring back Killmonger or give it to M'Baku it's hers to own for now. Next BP Movie it's going to be interesting when that happens because the Story of the chaos flowing over while possibly everyone coming for that BP Power because Shuri is not the Warrior badass like she is in the Comics. I think she would be better served as Tech lady for Wakanda long term she could do so many great things but the family and Wakanda will need her for now. I know of alot of what is going to happen if the leaks are correct should be interesting how fans overall feel about it.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
It is going to be a woman, have no doubt about it. The only guys who are going to matter in the movie are Namor and M'Baku. It's either Nakia or Shuri.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It is going to be a woman, have no doubt about it. The only guys who are going to matter in the movie are Namor and M'Baku. It's either Nakia or Shuri.

If the Leaks are right Nakia

Is Pregnant with T'Challa's Kid right now and their Son is going to take BP spot when he's ready. It's not like they are going to majorly time skip to give it to him you see no BP 3 in the plans in Phase 5 maybe in Phase 6 but I'm not sure people will be wanting to see another one right off the bat. If it all true kid might be 5 or 6 in BP 3 is my Prediction and I'll be in Mid 40s when destiny happens for him. You could legit create a Creed like Story with their Son to a Tee.

Y2Jayne

I still want them to bring back Killmonger. He was way too good to be killed off after one movie. The MCU has not handled most of its villains the best way it could. He could have had a redemption story like Negan did in TWD or Statham in Fast & Furious.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Wasn't the actress who was playing her get canceled for something?

I remember seeing #RecastBlackPanther more than a few times trending, but I don't even bother clicking those.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
image001-768x1141.png

Y2Jayne

Wasn't the actress who was playing her get canceled for something?

I remember seeing #RecastBlackPanther more than a few times trending, but I don't even bother clicking those.
She got some heat because reports said she was antivax, showed up on set without wearing masks or being vaccinated and told people to fuck off. She has denied all of it afterwards.
It's hard to say what the truth is.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Love that 2nd Trailer which I figured it was coming sometime these next few Weeks. Good on them to show Shuri as the new Black Panther people who can't wait for nothing saw the Leaks already it's hers to hold onto for now. I still think her as a Tech girl for the Avengers onward will would better for her I think because she is not believable to me at all in the Movies to be deserving of the title vs the Comics where it's night and day with her as a Character. Namor to me is everything because being a proud Hispanic it's good to see representation so I'm looking forward to that the most with this Film and what this sets up down the road.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

I'm gonna fucking weep like a baby at this film lmao. I fucking loved Chadwick Boseman. His death was so horrible and unexpected. When they tribute him in this film... FUCCKKKK

But other than his passing and his expected tribute, this film looks amazing in every other way. It looks like the story is powerful as fuck, it's beautiful looking, and the actors put all their heart into it.