• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Ops 2 trailer stars villain Raul Menendez

Heisenberg

2903463205.png

Treyarch has released a new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 featuring villain Raul Menendez.

According to the blurb: "Raul Menendez is idolized as the Messiah of the 99%, yet underneath the surface lurks an insidious mastermind hell bent on global insurrection."

Sounds like a lovely chap.

[video=youtube;KQv90T800kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQv90T800kw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Source: News: Black Ops 2 trailer stars villain Raul Menendez - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Looks kinda cool and finally something different. Will prob be getting Black Ops 2. I liked the first Black Ops. It had a great campaign, and this trailer proves that BO2's campaign will be good. I want Multiplayer reveal though.

Guano

There was something about Black Ops that seemed 'mediocre' to me. The campaign was alright, it was nothing special or at least that's what I thought. The online was awful and could have been a lot better then what it was, which is something I really hope they improve in Black Ops 2. So, I'm looking forward to seeing what Black Ops 2 has to offer over the first installment.

Mr.Mayhem

Looks good . Will defenitly buy it , since the only games which interest me are FPS . The Campaign looks interesting .

Lewb

Got back into MW3 multiplayer with my friend the last few weeks, working up the prestiges. Gunna pre-order this pretty soon. The video looks pretty cool. The campaign always provides a nice distraction to the multiplayer (which is probably the opposite to how it should be but mehhh)

Rated R Superstar

I didn't mind the first Black Ops multiplayer. Although I was doing pretty damn good when I first started playing it. Haven't seen scores like those since!

This game looks amazing, and I can't wait to get it!