BJ Whitmer update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BJ Whitmer wrote on his Twitter that he met with his doctor to get his MRI results and didn't "like" what he was told and would be seeking a second opinion. Whitmer suffered a herniated disc taking a piledriver on the apron during a ROH event in Toronto earlier this month.

Pwinsider.

Poor BJ :sad:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Agreed. Whitmer was the workhorse for ROH for a long long time. Shame to see him go out like this if that is the case.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BUdSGLr.png

No...BJ no :sad:

Stopspot

Reaction score
The final diagnosis on BJ Whitmer was that he suffered a bruised spinal cord, which is pretty serious. He's also been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, which is the condition that ended the career of Adam Copeland. Whitmer will be getting additional medical examinations in the upcoming weeks. There's no set schedule for his return.

Pwinsider.

..... #FuckMikeBennett

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
Pwinsider.

..... #FuckMikeBennett

No don't Fuck Bennet,they clearly both agreed to this and they were both up for it.

I mean Owen Hart broke SCSA's neck and he's still regared as one of the best of all time.

We don't know the full story,maybe Bennet just lost his footing or something,mistakes happen.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Not that I have seen. He's out of the IWA Midsouth TJ Petty invitational and had to drop the AIW hardcore (or whatever it is called) belt.