Bitey McBiterson sold from Liverpool to Barce

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think Barcelona is The wrong move for him I just can't see him fitting in with there style madrid would have been a much better move for him

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
How will Liverpool invest with this money is my question, unless the money they have spent so far is because they knew he was leaving. He's had controversies but was a huge catalyst for Liverpool getting where they did, even showing captaincy potential vs Cardiff around Xmas i.e. Instructing young defenders (Flannagan) how and when in regards to making attacking runs, pretty considering the language barrier.

I'm not a Liverpool fan myself but in many ways its a shame to see such a talented player leave the Premier League, but a bigger shame Suarez has to be such a massive moron.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Totally missed that Barca's ban from the transfer market was lifted. So I spent a good while wondering how a team that cannot buy players bought a player that's banned from football.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He'll score a ton of goals in that jobber league but will always be second fiddle to Messi. Fantastic player but a class A twatbag, not worth the bad publicity.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'll score a ton of goals in that jobber league but will always be second fiddle to Messi. Fantastic player but a class A twatbag, not worth the bad publicity.
I agree. It can't be easy to make the decision to deal such a talented player, but I applaud Liverpool for not accommodating this maniac just because he is a goal scoring machine.

He will be watched and scrutinized like crazy... any little thing he does will result in harsh punishment.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Totally missed that Barca's ban from the transfer market was lifted. So I spent a good while wondering how a team that cannot buy players bought a player that's banned from football.
Think their ban is lifted until Fifa have another hearing or something, which is after the transfer window is closed. I think that's the case anyway.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sad to see Suarez go as a Liverpool fan but it's what's best for the club and Suarez. Great player, seems lika s great guy outside of the pitch as well but on the pitch he's an utter twat. But loved to see him play for Liverpool. Also great to know that Liverpool have NOT spent anything from the money we get from selling Suarez so all 5 signings (pretty sure Origi and Markovic are done deals) do not affect other signings. Really hope we sign someone huge though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He's like a mad dog on a leash. They're gonna have to put something on his mouth, so he doesn't bite.

Last edited: