Bischoff playing Twitter mind games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Wrestlinginc.com

Eric Bischoff posted the following message on his Facebook: "Sometimes you gotta know 'when to say when'. Getting close."

What's the deal? Is Eric just messing around with the fans, or is he considering leaving TNA? More shortly.

Doubt he's leaving, when to say when is when to bring in his secret weapon, The tag team of Psycho Sid and The Ultimate Warrior!! God think of the promos....

chessarmy

Reaction score
This might mean that he's contemplating leaving or retiring from the wrestling business. I personally wouldn't be surprised if both Hogan and Bischoff left TNA in a few months due to the bad TV ratings and the company's inability to grow.

Double J

Reaction score
This might mean that he's contemplating leaving or retiring from the wrestling business. I personally wouldn't be surprised if both Hogan and Bischoff left TNA in a few months due to the bad TV ratings and the company's inability to grow.

Oh I completely agree about them leaving, it's only a matter of time before that happens but I don't think this is what he's saying. I can't see Bischoff going out like this, he'd just either write himself out on a story line or just leave without much notice to the fans. Hogan the same way, I'm still expecting him to show up at this years Wrestlemania or right before.

Haight

Reaction score
Bischoff isn't going anywhere and unfortunately neither is Hogan. This tweet simply suggests that TNA is finally leaving the iMPACT Zone and are taking the show on the road.

Kaedon

Reaction score
TNA is gone. Jim Rome says GOOD NIGHT NOW!!!

nation

Reaction score
Bischoff isn't going anywhere and unfortunately neither is Hogan. This tweet simply suggests that TNA is finally leaving the iMPACT Zone and are taking the show on the road.

They really need to fucking get on the road.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

I didn't even think of this. Would be awesome for this to happen. I've yet to go to a show and really want to.

G 3

Reaction score
They really need to fucking get on the road.

Yeah, but they would have to book at very small and cheap venues. Pretty sure it would be better though, The Impact Zone has been going on for like 6 years, it was cool back in 2004, now it's kind of sad.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
I hope its leaving the Impact Zone, or some cryptic hint of something new, as if he was going I'd assume TNA is getting close to the Precipice.

They really do need to get out on the road though, hell when I explained to my wife while watching Impact the other night that they don't charge the auidience entry for the Impact shows.
She raised an eyebrow and said 'and they thought they could go one to one with the WWE' and this from a woman with little to no interest in wrestling.

Something's got to change, I just hope its not WWE being the only place to wrestle on TV again.

hbkfan

Reaction score
i hope its either hes leaving and taking hogan with him or there taking impact on the road.

CMS

Reaction score
He's implying a feud with Hulk Hogan with him getting fed up about him. God knows they won't leave TNA before building Bound For Glory around them