• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bischoff & Hogan take pay cuts

This Guy

you can turn anything sexual though... I mean if said in the right context "There's always room for Jell-o" or "Grandma's Apple Pie" can all sound dirty and sexual.

phantomgerald

agreed. its the listener that determines what it actually is

oneofakind

True it is the listener in most cases, but when someone like Cena is using/saying/whatever that kind of term its kinda implied. lets look at his other moves.

FU done to mostly guys, occasional female,FU = **** you
STFU done to all guys, STFU = shut the **** up, usually applied from behind while laying on or extremely close to the others anus (yea i said anus it seemed fun to say at the time) as in telling them not to scream from the buttsecks

and as said before five knuckle shuffle, usually with his hand aim at other guys faces.

PHX

Legacy Member
– Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff have accepted pay cuts with TNA Wrestling, reports SLAM! Wrestling. Both are on the last year of their respective contracts with the organization, which will conclude at the end of the year.
Well this is a surprise weren't expecting them of all people to take a pay cut esp Hogan.

Kairi

maybe they actually want to see the company do well and thinks if it had more money behind it, it would

PHX

Legacy Member
I'm just surprised Hogan knew what the word paycut meant when it came to him. Probably laughed at first at the idea.