• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
http://www.incgamers.com/News/15493...s.com/News/15493/Bioshock2RumoursUntrueSays2K

That apparantly refers to this stuff:
- Jack Abbott a private investigator searching for one of the girls kidnapped by Big Sister.(so not the same guy)

- Jack won’t be the only one investigating Rapture. At some point in the story, Soviet agents arrive from a submarine, hoping to acquire Adam and use it to gain an advantage over the Americans in the Cold War. Soviet enemies will be much smarter than splicers, using cover and flanking maneuvers and working in groups. As the game progresses they will begin splicing themselves and be able to use plasmids against you. The Soviets and splicers will fight against each other and the player can use that to their advantage. ”

- Epic boss battles and underwater gameplay. Much of Rapture is now flooded and you will need to don a diving suit to explore these areas as well as venture outside Rapture itself. An underwater boss fight was shown with a gigantic squid, which can cloak itself and use its massive tentacles to smash into Rapture and hurl debris. One of the concept artworks hinted at a boss battle with a mutated, spliced rhino in Rapture’s zoo.

Also, The big sister doesnt just kidnap his daughter, its kidnapping many girl children, It only makes sense that the big sister is rebuilding Rapture and needs adam and she needs new little sisters.

Regardless, I can't wait for this game.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Never really got round to giving the original much of a go, which I appreciate is a cardinal sin, but I'm still pretty psyched for this.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
I really can't wait for this game! Bioshock is one of the few games I can replay, though I never have the heart to harvest the little sisters (i'm a big softie)

i didn't see the viral site mentioned here so thought i might share but bugger it all i don't have 5 posts yet.

so i'll just do it this way

www. somethinginthesea .com/

just remove spaces.

so excited!

Wordlife

this game looks WAY to badass... first one was amazing, 2 will be better

Wordlife

dude that gameplay looks SICK! I used to love Big Daddy's and Little Sister in the first game, the graphics were simply great.. this one looks evennn better. Good find Nation :D

Mr Perfect

Reaction score
One of the best games I've ever played,great story,awesome graphics,fantastic gameplay and totally creepy atmosphere.Early contender for game of the year?

Crooked Moonsault

Reaction score
Ive got this game, fuckin awesome. The multiplayer bugs me though, but only because Ive got a standard to meet since Modern Warfare 2 which is yet to be surpassed. Dunno how it looks on other consoles but on PS3 its the fuckin shit