• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I don't. The man is an awful wrestler. And the funny thing is, I was rooting for him against Lesnar at Survivor Series... but I did a little research and realized that the original plan was to have Lesnar win but Lesnar insisted Goldberg should win.

I find Brock Lesnar to be a pretty reprehensible human being. But if this story is correct, he is more of a man than Goldberg ever was.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is why we get so excited by guys like Kofi. They are work horses. They not only do their jobs, but they work their butts off to make us happy. I don't think Kofi has the stage presence or name recognition to be WWE Champion. What he does have is dedication to the job. They could shit on him for 10 years and he would still be a wrestler.

Lesnar and Goldberg would go home crying if they were treated this way.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Never cared for the guy, but I can see why people like him. Plus, the one thing I hate is that he gets the credit for "creating" The Jackhammer when really Dean Malenko saw Jaguar Yokota perform it and thought it would be a perfect fit for him.

Reactions: Kasumi

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly...I think Goldberg is great...when used in the right way.

Basically when he shows up, squashes someone & leaves without talking...
but anything more than that is a waste of time

I'm not really the biggest Goldberg fan...but I'll always be grateful to him
for that amazing 90 second squash of Le$nar at Survivor Series. I don't
care what anyone else thinks...that was awesome.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Goldberg reminds me of Hogan in a way... has a certain electric vibe about him and doesn’t need to wrestle very well. Hogan can cut better promos than Goldberg, but you get my point...

Any ways, with the above being said, I can’t really stand him. I think he has his moments of pure gold, just like Hogan did, but overall he’s an overhyped bs wrestler.

He has his place and was the biggest star at one point in time...but that’s over and he’s simply overused now. I don’t need to see him fighting anyone now.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why do you love Bill Goldberg?

I believe the question should be "Do you love Goldberg?" Asking us why we do is presuming that we love him, which is asking too much. Sure, there are lovers of Goldberg on this forum and elsewhere, but no one can be revered by all. There will always be those who are against them.

Speaking for myself, I liked Goldberg as a destructive force, but I feel that he should have been one of a legion of titans that crushed everyone whostood in their way. Goldberg tore a path through people, making life too easy for the booking department. If there had been others like him, the game would have been fair, as there would be a pitched battle between Goldberg and his equally dominant counterparts. Scott Steiner came along to end his story and he did, but for some time, Goldberg was almost cast as the one and only and that was a bit too much to swallow.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Goldbergs great because he is booked like a superstar. Acts like a superstar. Looks like a superstar. He is a superstar.

Dont give shit about high work rate guys when are they not portrayed as superstars.