Bill and Ted 3 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
They’ve been to the past. They’ve been to the future. They’ve been all around the after life. Where (or when) will Bill and Ted be adventuring next? We don’t know just yet, but from the latest most non-heinous tweet of an update offered by Alex Winter (Bill), it sounds like things are close to moving forward on the third installment of the franchise and they’re working on getting the greenlight.

It’s been more than two decades since the original Bill & Ted film came out, and nearly as long since its first and only sequel. The original movie starred Winter and a then up-and-coming Keanu Reeves as two dim-witted teens who needed to pass a history test and were helped by Rufus (George Carlin), a man from the future who loaned them a time-machine to help them out. This, like the sequel, is all done in the name of rock ‘n roll, as Bill and Ted aspire to be rock stars and are destined for success, assuming they can overcome the obstacles in their path. In Bogus Journey, they get killed by evil-robot-us’es, and spend much of the movie in the afterlife. Once again, rock ‘n roll plays a pretty big part part in saving the day. (Station!)

Rumors of a third film have been out there for a while now and we’ve known for over a year that a script was in the works. Based on Winter’s latest tweet, which was directed to George Carlin's daughter Kelly Carlin, it seems the script is done and they’re looking to get the greenlight to move forward.

So, the good news is, it sounds like the script is done. Now we just have to wait and see whether this project gets the greenlight to move forward.

While a third film wouldn’t be quite the same without George Carlin around to play Rufus, I’d definitely love to see Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter teamed up again for another Bill and Ted adventure. Judging by the first two movies, it might be safe to assume that rock ‘n roll and the fate of mankind could play a part in the third story. And possibly babes that need saving? Let's hope the next update on the film is of the excellent variety, as opposed to the bogus.

While we wait for more (hopefully good) news on the Bill & Ted 3 front, feel free to brush up on your B&T historical facts. Napoleon was a “short, dead dude.â€￾ Caesar was a “salad dressing dude.â€￾ And Joan of Arc was Noah’s Wife. As for when the Mongol’s ruled China, “I don't know. I just work here.â€￾

cinemablend

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: Bill And Ted 3 Script Is Finished, Needs The Greenlight

I think it would work, I have faith. I'd love to see Bill & Ted 3, they're like my fictional idols! :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

No way! This most excellent.

I may be one of the only ones but I dug the shit out of the originals and I'd like to see where they could take this after nearly twenty years.

W-olf

Reaction score

Im pretty sure Keanu would never sign on cuz he's said in tons of interviews he wouldn't including he has words like dude and totally he flat out refuses to say but hell I'd like to see it too and I miss Carlin already.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Im pretty sure Keanu would never sign on cuz he's said in tons of interviews he wouldn't including he has words like dude and totally he flat out refuses to say but hell I'd like to see it too and I miss Carlin already.
I imagine Keanu gave his okay before Winter went ahead and banged out a script.

Kellie

Reaction score

Keanu has been meeting up with Alex Winter for ages now .. seen many pics of them together in the last year

W-olf

Reaction score

Well fuck me ... Kellie Heel A good man can admit when he was wrong hehe

They're going to try and see if they can write something. To me, I'd love to play the role. I'd love to work with Alex and Chris and Ed again.'

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

I think Keanu will do it just for his fans and fans of the movies. I didn't care for the second movie, but I loved the first one.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

the reaper was gold in the second and hope we see more of him

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I like the Idea but not in 2012, bu who cares. Excellent. What number am I thinking of?

Kellie

Reaction score
'Bill And Ted 3' will be 'about rock'n'roll'

BillAndTedGb110411.jpg

Bill And Ted star Alex Winter has revealed that the proposed third film will focus on rock'n'roll.

Winter is looking likely to reprise his role as Bill S Preston for the first time since 1991's Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey. And now he has teased the plot of the time-travelling comedy sequel.

He told MTV News:

The movies were always about rock'n'roll. That was a big part of the movies, so [we'll explore] what's happened to rock’n’roll in the last 20 years.

"The movie's gonna get in and play with some of that stuff. Where's rock, where are we, what’s happened to the whole idea of saving the world, or what hasn't happened?"

Preston, and Keanu Reeves' character Ted 'Theodore' Logan were destined to save the world with their heavy metal band Wyld Stallyns. And although the third movie has yet to receive a green light, Winter said he was hopeful the film would get made, saying "I think the reality is there will probably be another one."

Reeves recently confirmed that a first draft of a script is now complete, and is being sent to studios.

nme

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

Combined these so we can keep all the Bill and Ted Discussion in here.