Biggest Misuse of Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Slater has more potential IMO. Saying he is better than Mahal is nothing. Mahal is the drizzling shits.

True hahah. I enjoy Slater as well, I suppose Slater and Mcintyre both probably deserve better. Just anything better than 3MB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've posted my thoughts on Slater a bunch of times, but I think 3MB is a career killing gimmick. People say "oh no, the right booking can save anyone!" but some shit you just don't overcome. This isn't quite Eugene levels of career suicide, but it is close.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Speaking modern I'm going to say Cesaro. They gave him a generic ass foreign heel gimmick and it didn't work. It was so painful to see him job every week as the US CHAMPION on main event and sometimes RAW. I'm hoping Zeb Colter can help him out somehow but without a doubt Cesaro is the most misused talent in today's wrestling world.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
IMO i think that they wasted Alex Riley probably one of the most memorable moments is where The Miz fired him and slapped him then he got his ass kicked

Reactions: Snowman1

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Lashley and Benjamin for me two guys I feel couldve done more in the E.

Reactions: Lackin

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
also finlay i did not like him at first but i think he would of been a good champion

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lashley and Benjamin for me two guys I feel couldve done more in the E.

Benjamin is a glorified spot monkey/solid worker who has no ability to talk. All things considered he should be thankful he is a 3X iC champ multiple time tag champ, ect.

Same with Lashley. If you can't talk in the WWE, you don't really have a place.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Brad Maddox. He still has a chance I guess. But he has talent and the mic skills to be one of the best. But his joking attitude kinda puts him in that Lower Midcarder spot. He has what it takes. He showed that in OVW and FCW. But he hasn't had the opportunity in WWE with the Squash matches that he was booked in for a while.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Benjamin is a glorified spot monkey/solid worker who has no ability to talk. All things considered he should be thankful he is a 3X iC champ multiple time tag champ, ect.

Same with Lashley. If you can't talk in the WWE, you don't really have a place.
So Brock Lesnar?

Thats why we have managers and valets imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So Brock Lesnar?

Thats why we have managers and valets imo.

Exceptions to every rule. Lesnar has more talent in the morning dump he leaves in the toilet than Lashley ever had. And if Benjamin had a look like Lesnar had to go along with his in ring ability he might have gotten a bigger push.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Exceptions to every rule. Lesnar has more talent in the morning dump he leaves in the toilet than Lashley ever had. And if Benjamin had a look like Lesnar had to go along with his in ring ability he might have gotten a bigger push.
Amusing post for the dump.

Yeah Benjamin was a bit smaller but i have no issue with that. D-Bry being the current example.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Amusing post for the dump.

Yeah Benjamin was a bit smaller but i have no issue with that. D-Bry being the current example.

Bryan is also 10 X the technical wrestler than Benjamin could ever dream of being, and has a personality that doesn't resemble that of a shoe's personality.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bryan is also 10 X the technical wrestler than Benjamin could ever dream of being, and has a personality that doesn't resemble that of a shoe's personality.
Point taken but with a manager and good booking he could have done much more. Plus during the triple brand split he could have done more. An with the ECW mini revival as a spot monkey he should have thrived on that brand.