BIGGER. BADDER. BETTER. - Fire Pro Tournament #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
F8dbYc2.png

More Information Coming Tomorrow, Stay Tuned!

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
?: Despite your best efforts, I’m going to have to decline your offer, Mr. DiBiase.

The screen fades from the black video feed into view of an office door, where the blinding color of yellow is plastered right in on a sign reading the words “The Million Dollar Man”. We cut to the office, where Ted DiBiase wears a frown, twiddling his thumbs while looking at someone with sheer annoyance.

Ted DiBiase: I offer you my hand, Foley, I offer it in hopes of putting aside this tomfoolery, and to form perhaps the greatest company known to man, and you SPIT in my hand! I know you’re not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but you’re passing up the best opportunity of your life!

The camera swings over to the toothless grin of Mick Foley, who points a finger at DiBiase.

Mick Foley: You’re wrong, no one in their right mind would wanna work with you. Let me rephrase that, work under you. I guarantee you only a handful of men and women that have competed in these tournaments would want to work for you, and those aren’t the kinda people worth having around! Even Ibushi, who will be representing you, isn’t doing this for you, he’s doing it for HIM!

DiBiase’s nostrils flare slightly as he takes a deep breath, looking to the side, then down to his paper, which has the tournament brackets on them.

Ted DiBiase: Don’t come crying to me when you lose everything, Foley. I offered you peace, and you chose war. Now let’s go over this so I can send you the hell out of my office. This is the bracket I’ve decided on… while we had to make some cuts, I’m sure you’ll find this tournament MORE than fair.

byWAZiv.png

E0jMFZZ.png

Foley looks at the brackets up and down, reading the fine print of the tournament and the agreement paper, and nods, before signing off on it with black ink on DiBiase’s copy of the contract. DiBiase hesitates, and signs on both of the papers.

Mick Foley: Looks like we’ve got ourselves some real bangers. At the end of this tournament, we’ll see Takeshita and Ibushi go to war, as well as Toni Storm take on the last woman standing in a Women’s Rumble.

Ted DiBiase: Very exciting indeed… think, you could’ve had the power to make things like this happen daily. A damn shame, Foley. Now get outta my office.

Foley puts his hands up as if to say “alright!”, before backing away too the door.

Mick Foley: You’re right, I could’ve had the power for longer… but I’m content on what’s already signed.

Ted DiBiase: What’s that supposed to mean?

Mick Foley: It means, you better see if those old boots of yours still fit. Hahaha! BANG BANG!

Foley throws up the finger guns before storming out of the room with his copy of the contract. DiBiase looks through his papers, and his eyes go BIG as he sees a horrific sight.

DiBIASE VS. FOLEY
DEATH MATCH

The Million Dollar Man nearly faints, realizing he has quite literally signed his own death warrant!