Big Title Match set for SmackDown this week!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
WWE has announced that Kevin Owens has issued an open challenge for the NXT Title on SmackDown this Thursday for the 6/4/2015 tapings that film on 6/2/2015.. There is no word yet on who will be answering the challenge or if it's even a main scene star or an uprising superstar from the NXT universe.

Who's your guess on who will be answering KO's open NXT Title challenge? Find out for sure on the spoilers containing the SmackDown Results that come out tomorrow night or just watch on Thursday to find out!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It'll be random opponents that he'll squash the first 3 or 4 weeks.. but eventually Samoa Joe will answer the call and win the title from him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It'll be random opponents that he'll squash the first 3 or 4 weeks.. but eventually Samoa Joe will answer the call and win the title from him.

I think Samoa Joe will answer it just before or after MITB and win, leaving him to be able to take the US Title from Cena at their rubber match (if Cena wins at MITB that is).

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hmm the NXT title being defended? That sounds rather interesting, especially for a Smackdown episode. Hope it'll be a good match, whoever comes out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder if it's something that'll regularly happen on SmackDown exclusively or if they will switch between RAW or SD.. or perhaps both and have him defend it twice a week until he drops it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It'll prolly be some jabroni, but it'll be fun seeing KO killing him, nevertheless.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Judging by the last 4 weeks of spoilers it'll be either Joe or Balor.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Judging by the last 4 weeks of spoilers it'll be either Joe or Balor.
I don't know if I'd like a SD debut for Balor, Joe sure but I kind of want to test the crowd reaction via PPV or RAW debut for Finn.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
A Smackdown debut winning the NXT title is actually pretty dope in my opinion.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm expecting some random jobber with KO getting counted out after saying the opponent didn't earn their shot.