Big Time...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Carlito vs. Ric Flair... + Triple H?

Ok, basically this is an innovative idea for a returning feud for The Game to return as a face (with his 'best friend' Ric Flair) and in turn give Carlito the MAJOR rub by putting him over both Flair and Triple H, two all time greats, cementing his ME status for the year of 2007. Basically, It's not going to be quite a rip of the TNA feud right now (Rhode vs. Eric + Jarret), but it will be very similar with Rhode - Carlito, Eric - Flair, Jarret - Triple H. This feud should last a long while longer with the new freshening up of the role changes, so the time won't be a problem as Triple H should be back within 2 months. Flair will be dominated throughout most of the feud and then maybe could even take the same role as a winner takes the contract of or makes them become the slave (in some way...) of the other maybe at Judgement Day, with of course, Carlito winning. Carlito bitches Flair around for weeks as he goes over some jobbers and the storyline elevates with him disrespecting the Nature Boy and spitting on his legacy, etc. I think the Flair hinting help is kind of unnecessary, it would flow better if Carlito just flips out one match (maybe Flair cost him it...) and starts beating the crap out of him, bloodying him up, and targetting his previously injurred back to emphasise on it. And right when he's about to hit the backcracker, Triple H's music hits and the feud begins, with The Game coming to Flair's rescue with the "I couldn't see Flair like this" excuse. Carlito eventually going over Triple H giving him the big push he needs to get to the top. Thoughts?

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
The guys on top like HATE carlito right now, pretty much PMSing over his comments on mania'. He's also not quite over with as many people as they thought he would so he's pretty much in 'pull the plug' mode right now.

Not that there's anything wrong with your idea of coarse. As far as that goes, man-slavery in wrestling really dosen't apeal to me much. It just seems silly to me. But just my opinion. Carlito would be nice to see in ME if he focused on not blowin' spots as much. he's innovative but he just seems off latly.

phantomgerald

that would seem like a rip-off of tna and wwe does not want people to think they need to copy tna's ideas, so this idea will never happen. however, it might happen if u remove the slave part and just have carlito injure ric flair badly, then hhh comes back and saves flair

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE starts using "Big Time" to advertise WrestleMania 22. Bigtime has his lawyers send WWE a Cease and Desist Letter

Big Time cuts promo on WWE and Vince McMahon then leads Spade into battle against Allen again. Allen nearly defeats Spade for Regional Title until Gorgeous Gavin Dunn comes out and smashes Bigtime's video camera over Allen's head. A 3 on 1 attack nearly ensues until the returning Sexy Sandra D bloodies Bigtime by gouges at his eyes and delivers low blows to both Spade and Dunn

WWE tells Bigtime that they are not violating his trademark whereas they are only using the words Big Time as "descriptive use" and not in a trademarked fashion. Bigtime responds by saying "Descriptive use doesn't have a whole line of merchandising such as beer mugs". WWE claims that since they have not created a character with the name Big Time, they have not violated the trademark. WWE further tells Bigtime that he has not proven that he has established rights to the Bigtime name, despite Bigtime having sent various forms of proof to WWE headquarters. Bigtime offers WWE various solutions to avoid going to court, without having to pay out any money. One solution was simply putting a disclaimer on the bottom of their website and advertising that acknowledged James Duck as owner of the Bigtime trademark. WWE refused

Bigtime vs WWE gets National Press on various internet wrestling news sites
Bigtime calls out WWE on their WrestleMania 22 MySpace Account and
demands answers. WWE yanks his post 33 times in 4 days and finally bans Bigtime from posting on their account

Bigtime's lawyer advises Bigtime to stay away from WrestleMania 22 and WrestleMania Weekend activities after WWE warns Bigtime's lawyer
Terry Allen defeats Scott Spade for Regional title once Bigtime and Gorgeous Gavin Dunn are neutralized by CCW Tag Team Champions Joey "The Pitbull" Cece and Jimmy Blaze

WWE's Developmental Territory, OVW, creates a new character based on the WrestleMania 22 advertising campaign named "Mister Big Time" to be played by Aaron "The Idol" Stevens. Bigtime contacts WWE and tells them that their bogus "descriptive use" argument is now in fact trademark infringement as was claimed all along. WWE lawyers tell Bigtime that they will look into it and 4 days later the character was dropped after receiving a huge television push for 3 weeks

Bigtime claims victory over WWE at a CCW show and declares himself to be "The Only Person In The Wrestling Business Who Can Call Himself Mr. Bigtime"
Seriously Dramatic Entertainment (Dunn, Spade, Bigtime) defeats Jimmy Blaze, Joey Cece, and Terry Allen in a 6 man match after SDE singles out Jimmy Blaze and destroys him. Bigtime gets revenge for Blaze's backstage political antics from 7 years previous in PWI

Bigtime seeks closure from WWE on the trademark infringement issue only to be told that he still hasn't proven any rights to the Bigtime name and that his issue with the Mr. Big Time character in OVW is an issue between Himself and OVW whereas WWE does not own OVW and WWE has no plans to create nor profit from a Mr. Big time. Bigtime points out that the Mr. Bigtime Character was in fact created by a WWE employee named Paul Heyman who just happened to be the head writer for OVW. WWE stands firm in that the Mr. Big Time character is not their problem and it's OVW's.

One day after the above conversation exchange, WWE announces that they have purchased the OVW tape library for their WWE 24/7 channel. Bigtime contacts WWE and informs them that the trademark infringement issue continues to be their problem and not OVW's because now WWE is the owner of the Mr. Big Time footage from OVW

WWE releases WrestleMania 22 on DVD with limited references to the words Big Time, even cutting out the chorus to Peter Gabriel's theme song for the show. Why would WWE pay millions for a licensing agreement to use a song called Big Time, only to leave out the chorus/title of the song on the DVD release?

Bigtime vs WWE continues............

I found this on OWW... I never heard of any of this before.