• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Disarm

Reaction score
Scott Hall and Kevin Nash won the TNA Tag Team Championship at tonight's TNA Impact taping from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida

Arghhhhh.

DENNIN

Reaction score
& we have a new & phenomenal TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Reaction score
TNA is sooo stupid. Another title switch on free tv. Stupid. Should have built it up for the PPV and the Outsiders as tag champs...well every single division in TNA is dead, might as well start throwing the dirt on them.

Reaction score
Big surprise there! We NEEEVER saw that one coming...just like Nash was never going to join Hall and Waltman either :rolleyes:

How long till Hogan books himself to win the Championship?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Big surprise there! We NEEEVER saw that one coming...just like Nash was never going to join Hall and Waltman either :rolleyes:

How long till Hogan books himself to win the Championship?

The big Hogan Heel turn is coming at Slammiversary most likely. What a better way to shit on a TNA than on it's anniversary show

Reaction score
Apparently Nash and Hall won the tag belts because Nash cashed in his briefcase. Anybody else completely forget he even had a briefcase?

seX-Power

Reaction score
I love how TNA utilizes their most talented tag teams.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Tbh I'll be more interested to see when they finally drop the belts, will they do so clean? Other than that I'm not horrified about the Outsiders having the title, they're a little (well a lot) beat up, but its still the Outsiders.

But yeah, totally forgotten about the Feast or Fired result. I suppose we'd forget about Money in the Bank, if the superstars didn't carry it about all the time like it was some kind of championship belt. :)