Big Speculation Over Major Indy Event in 2014.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
#ROH officials are in negotiations with other pro wrestling offices at the moment in an attempt to work out a very special event for the fans in 2014. We're seeing speculation of ROH working with WWN Live, TNA, PWG, CZW. The combinations are endless. What do you want to see or do you think will happen?

Source: ProWrestlingPonderings.com
Wow, it would be amazing if any of those deals happened. Exciting news this is. Thoughts?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Out of all these I'd say TNA is the least likely to team up with ROH, with the bad blood between them and all.
CZW and ROH have a good relationship already from what I understand.
ROH vs WWN would be fun.

acailler

Reaction score
That would be pretty cool...Although I can't see TNA agreeing. If it was done under the TNA banner then yes...they would do it.

Reactions: THG?

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Really would love to see ROH vs. DGUSA/EVOLVE!! Would make sense too, with Strong going to EVOLVE for a bit and Bucks coming to ROH