Big Show vs Khali?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You know I have herd a lot of people want to see this match up. And I am sure the size of the two guys would probably draw in a crowd. But here is the thing wile I am sure it sounds good on paper. It might wind up being the worst match in the history of the company. :rocket:

Christian

Reaction score
No and I would love to meet whoever said this so I can slap the taste out of their mouth. KHALI = GARBAGE and BIG SHOW = OVER.

-TJ-

A Pointless Thread, We'll talk about this match whens Big Show gets in the world title picture, other then that this thread has no meaning.

The Mac

Reaction score
It would be the slowest match ever

Reaction score
No and I would love to meet whoever said this so I can slap the taste out of their mouth. KHALI = GARBAGE and BIG SHOW = OVER.

I like Big Show myself that not the point. I am just saying because of how big the guys are. It could be very slow and boring!

eggthief

Reaction score
kane vs khali was crap and this one would be to.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The match looks good on paper but would probably suck.

HHHforever

Reaction score
This match doesn't really look that good on paper or from the actual match itself. This will probably happen at some point because both of these guys are on SD! and I'm sure their pathes will cross at some point, but I don't really see the need for a thread on this.

Evil Austin

ok if this would ever happen khali would win because he is 7"3 and show is 7 ft and the writers want to put taller people over and put him as the true monster. thats why. but the true monster is Paul Bunyan who wrestled in the 50/60's and was 8 ft second is Giant gonzalez / el gigante at 7"6 and somewhere on the list is Andre the Giant at 7 something i forget.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^ Paul Bunyan was not 8 feet tall, He was 7'7'' just like Giant Gonzalez and Andre was 6'11'' (Vince lied about his height, just like most promoters do to draw a crowd over 'larger then life' wrestlers/athletes)

And this is a pointless thread, we all know that if Big Show faced Khali it would go down as the greatest match of all-time.

thug

Reaction score
i really hope this never happens because any match with khali in bores the living shit out of me

Famou$ 187

That match would be shit. Because they both are slow and yet power. It would be just plain boring.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea what's all this casual fans would eat this up and on paper this would be a sweet match shit? I don't think anyone would eat this up and on paper it would suck. Overall this is a worthless idea, although my bet is that it will happen at some point. and a worthless thread.