• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Show as World Champion?

PeepShow

PWHeadlines said:
- The current plan has Big Show losing to Floyd Mayweather in their match at WrestleMania 24. Obviously, he will go on to get the push that he wants on the SmackDown brand, eventually getting the World Heavyweight Title.

That would be totally awesome if that were true. A change in the SD ME scene plz.
thumbup.png

The Rated R CMStar

I see that happening. Edge/Taker might last until Judgment Day, and after it we could have Taker vs Big Show.

I find this hilarious, Big Show asks to comeback this big angle with Mayweather and after it he will become World Champion, instead Y2J, whose return was far more expected, doesn't get a thing

Enigma22

Reaction score
well id definitely like to see big show as world champ... i didnt like him as ecw champ but he will be better on smackdown...

Nation

I'd love to see Show win the world title. He would then have held the WCW,WWE,ECW, and World Championship. Something no one has done. But i want Taker to have a long reign. So Show can fued with Rey,Batista,Finlay or even Matt Hardy before he fueds with Taker.

Yea it would be awesome to see Big Show as the champ again...He should have got it a while ago...but then he got pushed onto Ecw...So hopefully nows the time...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Hmm interesting if true. Seems like one of those made-up no fact based internet reports. However I could definitely see him in the WHC picture if nothing else. I would be somewhat surprised if he got the belt at least this year anyway, but I definitely see him at least getting a title shot or 2.

the dark knight

well first of all, is this really news/spoiler/whatever? no.

pretty much everyone KNOWS for sure bigshow wouldn't have came back to wrestling if vince didn't promise him a title run.

what confuses me though is jericho. it'd be a shame if bigshow got the WHC title before jericho gets his WWE title run.

and since im predicting hardy to win the MITB and cash in at the same time+he's already feuding with jericho, they can both face each other at backlash in a...ladder match? then a fatal 4 way match between hbk, hhh, cena and orton for the #1 contender's match.

...after it he will become World Champion, instead Y2J, whose return was far more expected, doesn't get a thing...

Because KYJ ended up on Monday Night's, and Big Show goes to Smackdown! Chris Jericho ruined his return himself. Things will be more interesting if Big Show wins the World Championship.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The first post just seems like someone stating the obvious- Mayweather is going to win because it will make him look great as he beat a giant and then of course, Show is going to win a title in the future, that is probably the whole reason he came back, to get better recognision!

Techniq

Reaction score
Seems completely realistic to me... Show chalks it up as a loss to Mayweather at WrestleMania and then goes on to become WWE champ.