Big Show and Kane Reuniting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Based off of the events of Over The Limit with Big Show turning heel and bounded to feud with John Cena, does anyone think that he could possibly reunite with Kane?

As you all remember, earlier in the year Kane had feuded with John Cena and maybe him and Show can combine because of their hatred for Cena. Kane could be wanting revenge on Cena, Show can help him take Cena out and all that junk. Then when the feud with Cena is over, you have a well tag team.

That would add to the tag team division which is seemingly growing with Kofi/Truth, Ziggler/Swagger, Usos, Hawkins/Reks, Young/O'Neil. One more tag team couldn't hurt nothing and they could be the monster heels of the division with a lead babyface team chasing them, preferably Usos.

I would certainly love a Big Show and Kane reunion. What do you guys think of this?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Their most recent alliance was very hit or miss. The original team though was amazing. I'll never forget when Smackdown was brawling with Raw in the parking lot and Kane and Big Show double chokeslammed Batista into the windshield of a car. It was pretty fucking awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
I too loved that, EC.

I don't see them reuniting. Show is going to be Big Johnny's lackey and probably be busy hating himself for having to be the bad guy. Basically Show might not totally "embrace the hate".

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There's no way I see this happening right now. Big Show should be pushed as an unstoppable heel and I imagine he'll be feuding with Cena and Punk in the coming months.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No I honestly can't see this whatsoever. Wwe wants to focus on Big Show alone and Kane is feuding with smackdown stars.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
well it may not be a reunion but there was definitely interaction between the two on SD!