• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Plans For 10th Slammiversary?

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
TNA President Dixie Carter posted the following on her twitter page:

Big meetings this week to discuss plans for TNA's 10 Year Anniversary in 2012...all leading to Slammiversary in June. Cool stuff

TNAsylum

Andrew

I hope the KOTM is back, I've always loved the concept.

I wonder if the tenth anniversary will portray the best feuds over the last ten years.

E.g. AJ Styles vs. Low-Ki (He could always be part of it) or AJ vs. Kurt or something.

They should do it like that if they want to make it good.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
TNA tried bring back old feuds for Bound For Glory this year... Not sure they should try that again.

Chriss

I´d love to see more X Divison action. What about an Austin Aries vs Chris Sabin match if Sabin returns until Slammiversary?

The New F'n Show

K.O.T.M would not surprise me, but it's Jarrett's match and he has no business being in it. Technically, he was fired 8D.
Would be cool though.
I would expect some old guess to show up but not necessarily wrestle.
Dixie will have a useless speech to.

Troy

I think that TNA are going to reveal a new signing at the event as well. They normally like to save the big announcements for events like this so maybe they have signed John Morrison or someone of a similar standing.

Hogan will probably work this event Flair as well because TNA will assume that we want to see them wrestle again with no real reason behind it.