Big Idea for Final Countdown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Boondocks

Reaction score
I realize now it could be easily influenced by the BFG series in TNA. But what if, for a World Title Shot, we did a points tournament? I was thinking if we called it the Gold Rush Tournament? And the week after FT, we had matches with a group of like 10 superstars, mixed up each week. I think it could draw some interesting stories, good RP's, and a good way to choose a contender for the big PPV. They could face whoever comes out of the October Champs Showcase as WHC.

Do you think we could pull it off?

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Maybe, Mega Clash is actually our biggest ppv and it's in March but to build up to that we are having a tournament for one night at Proving Ground in January. What if we did the points system in the Proving Ground tournament? The four men with the most points come Proving Ground in January will get to compete in a four man tournament at Proving Ground where the winner faces the world champ at Mega Clash.

But Final Countdown should be used to blow off feuds since it's the last ppv of the year. We really need to build a tournament up for Mega Clash though so like I said, let's do a points system where the top four point leaders have a four man single elimination tournament at Proving Ground.

Sound good?

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Oh alright. Lol. I only mentioned it now because I though Final Countdown was the big PPV considering the name. My bad. Yeah, sounds good. I just got an idea for it and I felt like putting it to words since I thought it would be sooner that the big one rolls around.